kårroť scratchpad (necroes still welcome)

Conworlds and conlangs
mèþru

Re: kårroť scratchpad (necroes still welcome)

Post by mèþru »

What I mean is a natlang that has no morphological case, but has an ergative-absolutive syntax. I don't need a natlang resource for person and gender stuff with ergatives; I don't care if the natlang uses those agreements or not.
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť
akam chinjir

Post by akam chinjir »

mèþru wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:49 am What I mean is a natlang that has no morphological case, but has an ergative-absolutive syntax. I don't need a natlang resource for person and gender stuff with ergatives; I don't care if the natlang uses those agreements or not.
Well, I'm pretty sure syntactic ergativity (if you're thinking about the usual sorts of restriction on extraction, control, and so on) is unattested in languages without morphological ergativity, and might specifically require ergative case-marking. (It looks like there's some relevant stuff in Deal, Syntactic ergativity, fwiw.)
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

Some startup is trying to sell pure acetic acid to people and it's hilarious
read the thread: http://mobile.twitter.com/lepas/status/ ... 2570194944
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

How did this post to this thread?
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

I still need to rewrite the atmospheric numbers and the moon's orbits.

I also have a problem with colour - life will be adapted to the different distribution of light caused by having a different sun. In addition, about 75% of kårroť humans are tetrachromats. I have little way of determining what colours things look like then or how they will look like to humans that can see many more colours than I can.
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

I've always imagined the ruler of Ourinaso, a quite cold country, to be painted black - not like black skin but a more prototypical blackness

I'm trying to come up with a cultural reason why the king and only the king is painted black. And why he goes nearly naked when the kingdom originated at a mountain range and most of his subjects are clothed in layers.

The tradition persists after the founding of a new monotheistic religion that completely replaces the original polytheistic faith of the Ourinaso.
Any ideas?
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

I'm now working a bit on tools - musical instruments, agricultural tools, weapons, household objects, etc.

Varikevi swords developed from meat knives.
The main instruments of the early predecessors of Varikevi were cornettos made from horns. The city of Brazi was heavily associated with brass bells in ancient times.

Most other Rinaic and related families had a prehistoric tradition of large, double sided wooden drums with sheepskin membranes. These drums would be used to play different signals indicating news and tribal affiliation. Only the Gaudema and Itaiozush retained these traditions beyond prehistoric times.
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

any suggestions of things to consider for a Bronze Age ovo-lacto vegetarian society
kårroť
Moose-tache

Post by Moose-tache »

There's a whole texture spectrum from custard to quiche. Throw in some garlic, salt, cheese, and caramelized onions and you've got yourself a... thing.
I did it. I made the world's worst book review blog.
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

:D
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

Working on a new conlang based off of Māori, Old Japanese and Modern Japanese
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

Gen output for a feel of what it might look like:
Ke tehūŋ kintāpūte insō! Ōntsiŋ aŋ entsumuŋkō mōpuē ūjō sunēŋ. Fū īŋ polikanaŋ unsa ūŋ tsuŋ. Toūkoŋ tueŋ īā kāntōānsāŋē intu āntsiŋ muŋōlukēnsoŋ. Kamfiŋeŋ aŋēŋāunsūŋ tinsāŋ liŋē fākī veŋkōŋ. Aŋēŋiŋ tema tuŋūŋ ēnsoŋ ēŋējuē. Ā iŋiŋ fēŋ konē nī ēhēŋ. Kālē anāntē timiŋ oŋemako sāuŋ naunsītsaŋ sintē sōnaŋkameŋ ūŋontsiŋī. Māvē ēŋeŋīntse tāŋē ēnsōnsuŋ impūēuŋū. Tinuaŋ laŋ tsehu imopēoŋō mīŋ īŋāŋē nejā uŋ? Ā vātuŋ mōŋēhēmpīŋ ēiŋ ēmī tōheŋ tunaŋkiŋ soātsēŋ. Intsate ŋiāŋ momfiŋ ōāna aŋ oŋ? Leŋeŋehēā nēiŋ iŋaŋaŋ mēŋinuŋējāŋ sulē. Mujate unahāēvū ījōēhē tsuntiŋ mēīnoŋoŋ sonātāŋ uŋ. Ōēmpāŋkō āŋēŋ jienalē kansāŋ kēmāmāmēta mātuŋ! Sūheŋuŋ hinīuŋ īhiŋā ōŋ konti pīmoŋ. Ampē laku no āŋ aŋūnā ansintō meŋkihītēŋ intuŋ. Naŋuŋ āŋūŋ koākēiŋ tāŋōnsiŋ āŋē tehaŋēŋoŋū. Pioŋuŋ oŋka mo puhaŋ ūŋinsuvēŋ ēīŋ? Emfi tāpāŋō aŋampūtohō umfiŋ ēne tōnēvūhaŋaŋ tsenteŋivontīŋ. Tsīuŋ tu ēiŋ tōhūŋē pāŋōnū māīō hu tēā. Mēaŋ kuŋīmpiŋiŋ ālāŋaŋāŋū īŋūhi kōmfaŋ. Niŋkōŋ ēōŋ aŋkūīŋ eŋūŋ mōhu ō sāŋōntami. Ma tiŋ sētsantsō kāŋaŋkōŋ tiēŋ. Tsōlōnteŋ tāne nintsēmāŋ napēnteŋ ēhē tiuŋ ānatu? Soŋīŋeūŋ toŋaŋ ŋuŋ tāō wānteŋ kovāŋ ō īnōntumpū. Tū kaŋ ōhūkā sa ēko sītaŋ? Intsāŋ aŋōŋiŋī sī kamontīō. Ēŋ siŋ āŋiŋōē hōntū kāŋkōpūiŋ ne āē. Ūmpāīŋ āpintu tānaŋ!
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

Phonemic:
More: show
/kɛ tɛ.huːŋ ki̞ŋ.tɑː.puː.tɛ i̞ŋ.soː oːŋ.t͡si̞ŋ æ̈ŋ ɛŋ.t͡sʉ̞.mʉ̞ŋ.koː moː.pʉ̞.eː uː.joː sʉ̞.neːŋ ɸuː iːŋ pɔ.li̞.kæ̈.næ̈ŋ ʉ̞ŋ.sæ̈ uːŋ t͡sʉ̞ŋ tɔ.uː.kɔŋ tʉ̞.ɛŋ iː.ɑː kɑːŋ.toː.ɑːŋ.sɑːŋ.eː i̞ŋ.tʉ̞ ɑːŋ.t͡si̞ŋ mʉ̞ŋ.oː.lʉ̞.keːŋ.sɔŋ kæ̈ŋ.ɸi̞ŋ.ɛŋ æ̈ŋ.eːŋ.ɑː.ʉ̞ŋ.suːŋ ti̞ŋ.sɑːŋ li̞ŋ.eː ɸɑː.kiː wɛŋ.koːŋ æ̈ŋ.eːŋ.i̞ŋ tɛ.mæ̈ tʉ̞ŋ.uːŋ eːŋ.sɔŋ eːŋ.eː.jʉ̞.eː ɑː i̞ŋ.i̞ŋ ɸeːŋ kɔ.neː niː eː.heːŋ kɑː.leː æ̈.nɑːŋ.teː ti̞.mi̞ŋ ɔŋ.ɛ.mæ̈.kɔ sɑː.ʉ̞ŋ næ̈.ʉ̞ŋ.siː.t͡sæ̈ŋ si̞ŋ.teː soː.næ̈ŋ.kæ̈.mɛŋ uːŋ.ɔŋ.t͡si̞ŋ.iː mɑː.weː eːŋ.ɛŋ.iːŋ.t͡sɛ tɑːŋ.eː eːŋ.soːŋ.sʉ̞ŋ i̞ŋ.puː.eːʉ̞ŋ.uː ti̞.nʉ̞.æ̈ŋ læ̈ŋ t͡sɛ.hʉ̞ i̞.mɔ.peː.ɔŋ.oː miːŋ iːŋ.ɑːŋ.eː nɛ.jɑː ʉ̞ŋ ɑː wɑː.tʉ̞ŋ moːŋ.eː.heːŋ.piːŋ eː.i̞ŋ eː.miː toː.hɛŋ tʉ̞.næ̈ŋ.ki̞ŋ sɔ.ɑː.t͡seːŋ i̞ŋ.t͡sæ̈.tɛ ŋ.i̞.ɑːŋ mɔŋ.ɸi̞ŋ oː.ɑː.næ̈ æ̈ŋ ɔŋ lɛŋ.ɛŋ.ɛ.heː.ɑː neː.i̞ŋ i̞ŋ.æ̈ŋ.æ̈ŋ meːŋ.i̞.nʉ̞ŋ.eː.jɑːŋ sʉ̞.leː mʉ̞.jæ̈.tɛ ʉ̞.næ̈.hɑː.eː.wuː iː.joː.eː.heː t͡sʉ̞ŋ.ti̞ŋ meː.iː.nɔŋ.ɔŋ sɔ.nɑː.tɑːŋ ʉ̞ŋ oː.eːŋ.pɑːŋ.koː ɑːŋ.eːŋ ji̞.ɛ.næ̈.leː kæ̈ŋ.sɑːŋ keː.mɑː.mɑː.meː.tæ̈ mɑː.tʉ̞ŋ suː.hɛŋ.ʉ̞ŋ hi̞.niː.ʉ̞ŋ iː.hi̞ŋ.ɑː oːŋ kɔŋ.ti̞ piː.mɔŋ æ̈ŋ.peː læ̈.kʉ̞ nɔ ɑːŋ æ̈ŋ.uː.nɑː æ̈ŋ.si̞ŋ.toː mɛŋ.ki̞.hiː.teːŋ i̞ŋ.tʉ̞ŋ næ̈ŋ.ʉ̞ŋ ɑːŋ.uːŋ kɔ.ɑː.keː.i̞ŋ tɑːŋ.oːŋ.si̞ŋ ɑːŋ.eː tɛ.hæ̈ŋ.eːŋ.ɔŋ.uː pi̞.ɔŋ.ʉ̞ŋ ɔŋ.kæ̈ mɔ pʉ̞.hæ̈ŋ uːŋ.i̞ŋ.sʉ̞.weːŋ eː.iːŋ ɛŋ.ɸi̞ tɑː.pɑːŋ.oː æ̈ŋ.æ̈ŋ.puː.tɔ.hoː ʉ̞ŋ.ɸi̞ŋ eː.nɛ toː.neː.wuː.hæ̈ŋ.æ̈ŋ t͡sɛŋ.tɛŋ.i̞.wɔŋ.tiːŋ t͡siː.ʉ̞ŋ tʉ̞ eː.i̞ŋ toː.huːŋ.eː pɑːŋ.oː.nuː mɑː.iːɔ hʉ̞ teː.ɑː meː.æ̈ŋ kʉ̞ŋ.iːŋ.pi̞ŋ.i̞ŋ ɑː.lɑːŋ.æ̈ŋ.ɑːŋ.uː iːŋ.uː.hi̞ koːŋ.ɸæ̈ŋ ni̞ŋ.koːŋ eː.oːŋ æ̈ŋ.kuː.iːŋ ɛŋ.uːŋ moː.hʉ̞ oː sɑːŋ.oːŋ.tæ̈.mi̞ mæ̈ tiŋ seː.tsæŋ.tsoː kɑːŋ.æŋ.koːŋ ti.eːŋ tsoː.loːŋ.tɛŋ tɑː.nɛ niŋ.tseː.mɑːŋ næ.peːŋ.tɛŋ eː.heː ti.ʉŋ ɑː.næ.tʉ sɔŋ.iːŋ.ɛ.uːŋ tɔŋ.æŋ ŋ.ʉŋ tɑː.oː ʍɑːŋ.tɛŋ kɔ.wɑːŋ oː iː.noːŋ.tʉŋ.puː tuː kæŋ oː.huː.kɑː sæ eː.kɔ siː.tæŋ iŋ.tsɑːŋ æŋ.oːŋ.iŋ.iː siː kæ.mɔŋ.tiː.oː eːŋ siŋ ɑːŋ.iŋ.oː.eː hoːŋ.tuː kɑːŋ.koː.puː.iŋ nɛ ɑː.eː uːŋ.pɑː.iːŋ ɑː.piŋ.tʉ tɑː.næŋ/
Phonetic:
More: show
[kɛ tɛ.ɦuːŋ ki̞n.tɑː.buː.dɛ i̞n.soː oːn.t͡si̞ŋ æ̈ŋ ɛn.t͡sʉ̞.mʉ̞ŋ.koː moː.bʉ̞.eː uː.joː sʉ̞.neːŋ ɸuː iːŋ pɔ.li̞.ɡæ̈.næ̈ŋ ʉ̞n.sæ̈ uːŋ t͡sʉ̞ŋ tɔ.uː.ɡɔŋ tʉ̞.ɛŋ iː.ɑː kɑːn.toː.ɑːn.sɑːŋ.eː i̞n.tʉ̞ ɑːn.t͡si̞ŋ mʉ̞ŋ.oː.lʉ̞.ɡeːn.sɔŋ kæ̈m.ɸi̞ŋ.ɛŋ æ̈ŋ.eːŋ.ɑː.ʉ̞n.suːŋ ti̞n.sɑːŋ li̞ŋ.eː ɸɑː.ɡiː wɛŋ.koːŋ æ̈ŋ.eːŋ.i̞ŋ tɛ.mæ̈ tʉ̞ŋ.uːŋ eːn.sɔŋ eːŋ.eː.jʉ̞.eː ɑː i̞ŋ.i̞ŋ ɸeːŋ kɔ.neː niː eː.ɦeːŋ kɑː.leː æ̈.nɑːn.teː ti̞.mi̞ŋ ɔŋ.ɛ.mæ̈.ɡɔ sɑː.ʉ̞ŋ næ̈.ʉ̞n.siː.t͡sæ̈ŋ si̞n.teː soː.næ̈ŋ.kæ̈.mɛŋ uːŋ.ɔn.t͡si̞ŋ.iː mɑː.weː eːŋ.ɛŋ.iːn.t͡sɛ tɑːŋ.eː eːn.soːn.sʉ̞ŋ i̞m.puː.eːʉ̞ŋ.uː ti̞.nʉ̞.æ̈ŋ læ̈ŋ t͡sɛ.ɦʉ̞ i̞.mɔ.beː.ɔŋ.oː miːŋ iːŋ.ɑːŋ.eː nɛ.jɑː ʉ̞ŋ ɑː wɑː.dʉ̞ŋ moːŋ.eː.ɦeːm.piːŋ eː.i̞ŋ eː.miː toː.ɦɛŋ tʉ̞.næ̈ŋ.ki̞ŋ sɔ.ɑː.t͡seːŋ i̞n.t͡sæ̈.dɛ ŋ.i̞.ɑːŋ mɔm.ɸi̞ŋ oː.ɑː.næ̈ æ̈ŋ ɔŋ lɛŋ.ɛŋ.ɛ.ɦeː.ɑː neː.i̞ŋ i̞ŋ.æ̈ŋ.æ̈ŋ meːŋ.i̞.nʉ̞ŋ.eː.jɑːŋ sʉ̞.leː mʉ̞.jæ̈.dɛ ʉ̞.næ̈.ɦɑː.eː.wuː iː.joː.eː.ɦeː t͡sʉ̞n.ti̞ŋ meː.iː.nɔŋ.ɔŋ sɔ.nɑː.dɑːŋ ʉ̞ŋ oː.eːm.pɑːŋ.koː ɑːŋ.eːŋ ji̞.ɛ.næ̈.leː kæ̈n.sɑːŋ keː.mɑː.mɑː.meː.dæ̈ mɑː.dʉ̞ŋ suː.ɦɛŋ.ʉ̞ŋ hi̞.niː.ʉ̞ŋ iː.ɦi̞ŋ.ɑː oːŋ kɔn.ti̞ piː.mɔŋ æ̈m.peː læ̈.ɡʉ̞ nɔ ɑːŋ æ̈ŋ.uː.nɑː æ̈n.si̞n.toː mɛŋ.ki̞.ɦiː.deːŋ i̞n.tʉ̞ŋ næ̈ŋ.ʉ̞ŋ ɑːŋ.uːŋ kɔ.ɑː.ɡeː.i̞ŋ tɑːŋ.oːn.si̞ŋ ɑːŋ.eː tɛ.ɦæ̈ŋ.eːŋ.ɔŋ.uː pi̞.ɔŋ.ʉ̞ŋ ɔŋ.kæ̈ mɔ pʉ̞.ɦæ̈ŋ uːŋ.i̞n.sʉ̞.weːŋ eː.iːŋ ɛm.ɸi̞ tɑː.bɑːŋ.oː æ̈ŋ.æ̈m.puː.dɔ.ɦoː ʉ̞m.ɸi̞ŋ eː.nɛ toː.neː.wuː.ɦæ̈ŋ.æ̈ŋ t͡sɛn.tɛŋ.i̞.wɔn.tiːŋ t͡siː.ʉ̞ŋ tʉ̞ eː.i̞ŋ toː.ɦuːŋ.eː pɑːŋ.oː.nuː mɑː.iːɔ hʉ̞ teː.ɑː meː.æ̈ŋ kʉ̞ŋ.iːm.pi̞ŋ.i̞ŋ ɑː.lɑːŋ.æ̈ŋ.ɑːŋ.uː iːŋ.uː.ɦi̞ koːm.ɸæ̈ŋ ni̞ŋ.koːŋ eː.oːŋ æ̈ŋ.kuː.iːŋ ɛŋ.uːŋ moː.ɦʉ̞ oː sɑːŋ.oːn.tæ̈.mi̞ mæ̈ tiŋ seː.tsæn.tsoː kɑːŋ.æŋ.koːŋ ti.eːŋ tsoː.loːn.tɛŋ tɑː.nɛ nin.tseː.mɑːŋ næ.beːn.tɛŋ eː.ɦeː ti.ʉŋ ɑː.næ.dʉ sɔŋ.iːŋ.ɛ.uːŋ tɔŋ.æŋ ŋ.ʉŋ tɑː.oː ʍɑːn.tɛŋ kɔ.wɑːŋ oː iː.noːn.tʉm.puː tuː kæŋ oː.ɦuː.ɡɑː sæ eː.ɡɔ siː.dæŋ in.tsɑːŋ æŋ.oːŋ.iŋ.iː siː kæ.mɔn.tiː.oː eːŋ siŋ ɑːŋ.iŋ.oː.eː hoːn.tuː kɑːŋ.koː.buː.iŋ nɛ ɑː.eː uːm.pɑː.iːŋ ɑː.bin.tʉ tɑː.næŋ]
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

I realise I forgot to change short o into /ɔ/ in the sound change applier. Fixed it.
The name of the language is Māohon (2 Internet points to whoever guesses how I came up with that)
[mɑː.ɔ.ɦɔn]
kårroť
TurkeySloth

Post by TurkeySloth »

mèþru wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:47 pm I realise I forgot to change short o into /ɔ/ in the sound change applier. Fixed it.
The name of the language is Māohon (2 Internet points to whoever guesses how I came up with that)
[mɑː.ɔ.ɦɔn]
Too easy: Māori + Nihongo
f/k/a yangfiretiger121
Alien conlangs
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

Just for fun, the same text agefaqeg style:
kè tèhuŋ kintòputè insou, ountsiŋ aŋ èntsùmùŋkou moupùe urou sùneŋ, fu iiŋ polikanaŋ ùnsa uŋ tsùŋ, toukoŋ tùèŋ iiò kòntouònsòŋe intù òntsiŋ mùŋoulùkensoŋ, kaŋfiŋèŋ aŋeŋòùnsuŋ tinsòŋ liŋe fòkii wèŋkouŋ, aŋeŋiŋ tèma tùŋuŋ ensoŋ eŋerùe, ò iŋiŋ feŋ kone nii eheŋ, kòle anònte timiŋ oŋèmako sòùŋ naùnsiitsaŋ sinte sounaŋkamèŋ uŋontsiŋii, mòwe eŋèŋiintsè tòŋe ensounsùŋ iŋpueùŋu, tinùaŋ laŋ tsèhù imopeoŋou miiŋ iiŋòŋe nèrò ùŋ, ò wòtùŋ mouŋeheŋpiiŋ eiŋ emii touhèŋ tùnaŋkiŋ soòtseŋ, intsatè ŋiòŋ moŋfiŋ ouòna aŋ oŋ, lèŋèŋèheò neiŋ iŋaŋaŋ meŋinùŋeròŋ sùle, mùratè ùnahòewu iirouehe tsùntiŋ meiinoŋoŋ sonòtòŋ ùŋ, oueŋpòŋkou òŋeŋ riènale kansòŋ kemòmòmeta mòtùŋ, suhèŋùŋ hiniiùŋ iihiŋò ouŋ konti piimoŋ, aŋpe lakù no òŋ aŋunò ansintou mèŋkihiiteŋ intùŋ, naŋùŋ òŋuŋ koòkeiŋ tòŋounsiŋ òŋe tèhaŋeŋoŋu, pioŋùŋ oŋka mo pùhaŋ uŋinsùweŋ eiiŋ, èŋfi tòpòŋou aŋaŋputohou ùŋfiŋ enè tounewuhaŋaŋ tsèntèŋiwontiiŋ, tsiiùŋ tù eiŋ touhuŋe pòŋounu mòiiou hù teò, meaŋ kùŋiiŋpiŋiŋ òlòŋaŋòŋu iiŋuhi kouŋfaŋ, niŋkouŋ eouŋ aŋkuiiŋ èŋuŋ mouhù ou sòŋountami, ma tiŋ setsantsou kòŋaŋkouŋ tieŋ, tsoulountèŋ tònè nintsemòŋ napentèŋ ehe tiùŋ ònatù, soŋiiŋèuŋ toŋaŋ ŋùŋ tòou whòntèŋ kowòŋ ou iinountùŋpu, tu kaŋ ouhukò sa eko siitaŋ, intsòŋ aŋouŋiŋii sii kamontiiou, eŋ siŋ òŋiŋoue hountu kòŋkoupuiŋ nè òe, uŋpòiiŋ òpintù tònaŋ,
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

Any online or downloadable resources in English or French available for Old Japanese grammar?
kårroť
Vijay

Post by Vijay »

Yes, in MEGA. Click on "Koreanic and Japonic," and it's at the end of the list.
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

New language I'm working on:
Singôrī
I will write out things in a document first, then repost here. I will also be tweeting updates to the document infrequently. Anyone can comment on the document, but please sign your comments with a username for my convenience.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1COa ... 3L60M/edit
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

I'll start off with the five most common nominative declensions. There are three genders - sapient, animate and inanimate.

/N R/ represent special vowels that are phonemically categorised as syllabic consonants along with /z/, which only appears as a syllabic consonant (non syllabic [z] is an intervocalic allophone of /s/)

1st declension (all genders)
zlógnī - land, soil, countryside (inanimate)

casesingularplural
absolutivezlógnī /ˈɬoŋiː/ [ˈɬoɲɟ.iː]zlógndín /ˈɬoŋin/ [ˈɬoɲ.ɟin]
ergativezlóngà /ˈɬoŋa/ [ˈɬoŋɡ.a]zlóngàs /ˈɬoŋas/ [ˈɬoŋ.ɡas]
genitivezlógndītis /ˈɬoŋiːtɪs/ [ˈɬoɲ.ɟiː.tɪs]zlóngōlm /ˈɬoŋoːlm/ [ˈɬoŋ.ɡoːlm]
ablativezlóngóls /ˈɬoŋols/ [ˈɬoŋ.ɡols]zlógnī /ˈɬoŋiː/ [ˈɬoɲɟ.iː]
illativezlóngàt /ˈɬoŋat/ [ˈɬoŋ.ɡat]zlōnghanus /ˈɬoːŋhNʊs/ [ˈɬoŋ.hɑ̃.ʊs]
comitativezlóondō/ˈɬoɔnoː/ [ˈɬo.ɔnd.oː]zlóngondōls /ˈɬoŋɔnoːɬ/ [ˈɬoŋ.ɔnd.oːɬ]

2nd declension (sapient, animate)
cêuals - dwarf [the mythological kind, not a short human] (sapient)

casesingularplural
absolutivecêuals /kæːˈɰʌɬ/ [kʰæːˈɰʌɬ]cêuorí /kʰæːˈɰɔɹi/ [kʰæːˈwɔɹ.i]
ergativecêuôzà /kʰæːˈɰɔːɬa/ [kʰæːˈwɔːɮ.a]cêuozàs /kʰæːˈɰɔɬas/ [kʰæːˈwɔ.ɮas]
genitivecêuôndī /kʰæːˈɰɔːniː/ [kʰæːˈwɔːnd.iː]cêuolm /kʰæːˈɰɔlm/ [kʰæːˈwɔlm]
ablativecêuols /kʰæːˈɰɔːɬ/ [kʰæːˈwɔɬ]cêuoas /kʰæːˈɰɔʌs/ [kʰæːˈwɔ.ʌs]
illativecêuômbàt /kʰæːˈɰɔːmat/ [kʰæːˈwɔːm.bat]cêuôtenus /kʰæːˈɰɔːtNʊs/ [kʰæːˈwɔː.tə̃.ʊs]
comitativecêuondo /kʰæːˈɰɔnɔ/ [kʰæːˈwɔnd.ɔ]cêuondirum /kʰæːˈɰɔnRʊm/ [kʰæːˈwɔnd.ɪ˞ .ʊm]

3rd declension (inanimate)
gnúmbí - soup

casesingularplural
absolutivegnúmbí /ˈŋumi/ [ˈŋumb.i]gnúmbíre /ˈŋumɹɜ/ [ˈŋum.biɹ.ɜ]
ergativegnūmbo /ˈŋuːmɔ/ [ˈŋuːmb.ɔ]gnúmbas /ˈŋumʌs/ [ˈŋum.bʌs]
genitivegnūmbī /ˈŋuːmiː/ [ˈŋuːmb.iː]gnúmbūlm /ˈŋumuːlm/ [ˈŋum.buːlm]
ablativegnúmbuls /ˈŋumʊls/ [ˈŋum.bʊls]gnúmbos /ˈŋumɔs/ [ˈŋum.bɔs]
illativegnūmbàt /ˈŋuːmat/ [ˈŋuːm.bat]gnūponus /ˈŋuːpNʊs/ [ˈŋuːp.ɵ̃.ʊs]
comitativegnúndo /ˈŋunɔ/ [ˈŋund.ɔ]gnúndóls /ˈŋunoɬ/ [ˈŋun.doɬ]

Rhotic declension (all genders)
hart - power (inanimate)

casesingularplural
absolutivehart /ˈhRt/ [ˈhɑ˞t]haruus /ˈhRɰʊs/ [ˈhɒ˞.wʊs]
ergativehar /ˈhR/ [ˈhɑ˞]haruàs /ˈhRɰas/ [ˈhɑ˞.ɰas]
genitiveharhī /ˈhRhiː/ [hɑ˞.ɦiː]harólm /ˈhRolm/ [ˈhɑ˞.olm]
ablativehars /ˈhRs/ [ˈhɑ˞s]haràs /ˈhRas/ [ˈhɑ˞.as]
illativehart /ˈhRt/ [ˈhɑ˞t]harponus /ˈhRpNʊs/ [ˈhɑ˞p.ɵ̃.ʊs]
comitativeharndí /ˈhRni/ [ˈhɑ˞nd.i]harndíls /ˈhRniɬ/ [ˈhɑ˞n.diɬ]

Zed declension (animate)
zlez - penis

casesingularplural
absolutivezlez /ˈɬz̩/ [ˈɬz̩]zlezrus /ˈɬz̩ɹʊs/ [ˈɬz̩.ɹʊs]
ergativezlezl /ˈɬz̩l/ [ˈɬz̩l]zleztō /ˈɬz̩toː/ [ˈɬz̩t.oː]
genitivezlezo /ˈɬz̩tɔ/ [ˈɬz̩t.ɔ]zlezm /ˈɬz̩m/ [ˈɬz̩m]
ablativezleznàs /ˈɬz̩nas/ [ˈɬz̩.nas]zlezis /ˈɬz̩ɪs/ [ˈɬz̩.ɪs]
illativezlezt /ˈɬz̩t/ [ˈɬz̩t]zlezctenus /ˈɬz̩ktNʊs/ [ˈɬz̩k.tə̃.ʊs]
comitativezlezp /ˈɬz̩p/ [ˈɬz̩p]zleznō /ɬz̩.noː/ [ˈɬz̩.noː]
kårroť