ZBB member creates conlang

Conworlds and conlangs
alice

ZBB member creates conlang

Post by alice »

A member of the Zompist Bulletin Board has created a conlang. The conlang, which is called Gwelhesh, is said to have been partly developed during hallucinations while recovering from influenza. The creator welcomes comments and suggestions for clarifications, and will offer a free phoneme to each respondent who finds three new mistakes.
Self-referential signatures are for people too boring to come up with more interesting alternatives.
mèþru

Re: ZBB member creates conlang

Post by mèþru »

What's with the third person narration? You aren't writing about a crime you committed.

Also, you have a wiki now?
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť
WeepingElf

Post by WeepingElf »

Is this Welsh sound changes applied to Gothic? And why is it posted here and not in the Conlangery forum?
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
My conlang pages
alice

Post by alice »

WeepingElf wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:08 pm Is this Welsh sound changes applied to Gothic? And why is it posted here and not in the Conlangery forum?
Close; and because it was late at night and I probably selected the wrong forum :oops: I'm still not recovered, you see.

Would it be possible for someone to move this thread to the correct forum? Or would it be easier just to create a new thread?
Self-referential signatures are for people too boring to come up with more interesting alternatives.
alice

Post by alice »

mèþru wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:34 pm ...
What's with the third person narration? You aren't writing about a crime you committed.
Irony! Image
mèþru wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:34 pmAlso, you have a wiki now?
Yes, but it's (1) private only and (2) not filled with conlangs.

General notice

I'm not saying this is my best ever conlang, but it does have some nice bits.
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

I don't get it. Unless if it ironic on several levels, in which case I give up.
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť