2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 10

1 + 6 + 6 = 11

3 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 9

2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 7

1 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 8

3 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 10

2 + 4 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 9

1 +
Yaaludinuya siima d'at yiseka ha wohadetafa gaare.
Ennadinut'a gaare d'ate ha eetatadi siiman.
T'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa.
Raphael

Re: Predictive text toy

Post by Raphael »

alynnidalar wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:35 am
Raphael wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:21 am Looks to me like it recognized where the quote is from and provided random quotes from the same work.
On the contrary—those aren’t actual Bible verses. But it’s impressive that they’re believable not only as Bible verses, but as verses specifically from the books they claim to be from!
Ah, interesting to know!
alice

Post by alice »

This is too much fun. Let's try it with some Lennon:

3. Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields...
2. I am he as you are you are he as you are me and we are all together...
1. I read the news today, oh boy...

4. This is the best thing we've ever heard, it's like they finally realized something.
3. I know you're not supposed to talk about stuff like family and sex, because it's not what makes us together.
2. But it's not like you can't get it out of your mind. Now I've had it with you. Let you stay. I can't help you with that.
1. I think that's pretty cute.
4. You must have been thinking about a lot of pretty girls.
1. Oh, but we've got other things on our mind. What are you talking about?
5. I think I need a second.
1. Sure. Come on in.

Someone should try it with Bob Dylan next.
Self-referential signatures are for people too boring to come up with more interesting alternatives.
Travis B.

Post by Travis B. »

Tief Atme Durch
Es Ist Erlaubt Zu Geniessen
Sei Ohne Furcht
Werde Fast Taub
en!
Fangen, Fennen, Haffenen, Fennen!
Fangen, Fennen, Haffenen, Fennen! Fennen-Sow (Lichheim) [W/E] - Sowe Geben
Fennen-Sow I (Lichheim) [W/E] - Sowe Geben
Fennen, Fennen, Haffenen, Sowe Geben
Fennen, Fennen, Haffenen, Sowe Geben Geniessen (Lichheim) [W/E] - Sowe Erlar
Sawe Erlar I (Lichheim) [W/E] - Sowe Erlar
Sawe Erlar II (Lichheim) [W/E] - Sowe Erlar
S
Okay, it doesn't like German obviously. The that was the beginning of the text of Lust by KMFDM...
Yaaludinuya siima d'at yiseka ha wohadetafa gaare.
Ennadinut'a gaare d'ate ha eetatadi siiman.
T'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa.
quinterbeck

Post by quinterbeck »

alynnidalar wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:35 am
Raphael wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:21 am Looks to me like it recognized where the quote is from and provided random quotes from the same work.
On the contrary—those aren’t actual Bible verses. But it’s impressive that they’re believable not only as Bible verses, but as verses specifically from the books they claim to be from!
I'll agree with that for the the first and last, but this:
Psalm 127:32 "I can never understand what you said in the morning to your mother, but I know what you said in the evening to your father…
does not sound like something from the psalms! I can't really imagine it appearing in any book of the Bible. Two out of three is still impressive though.
quinterbeck

Post by quinterbeck »

Some conlang IPA:
nu wɜː adɛg ɛə̯nɾɨxwɑ gʉm ɔrwɛmʉ həɥ mɛmʉn ɔj wajn nɛə̯wɛraməɥ gɨrmidɔi nʉ gəj aɾʉg nan ɔx ɔdɔnɛ ɨnɛgɛnɡmə nʉ gəʉm ɛɑɐənɹɯn ɑyəgɛrɐʉnɔərkɑɨzəɯ nɛ ʉɛhɬɪnɛəʉg ɔɛmɛm nɛɑ ɨɬɪnəʉnɛəɹjɪr

nu wɜː adɛg ɛə̯nɾɨxwɑ gʉm ɔrwɛmʉ həɥ mɛmʉn ɔj wajn nɛə̯wɛraməɥ gɨrmidɔi nʉ gəj aɾʉg nan ɔx ɔdɔnɛ ɨnɛg ʉmɛg ʒɛ kɛn sɛmʉnɛ gjɛmɛdɛ ʑɯ pɛg ɛɑ nɛəmɛnɔɯkɚg ʔn gəj šwɛ rwɛ ɑɯ jɪɹn zɑ šɛmɛɚkɛt ɨrmi sɛ mɛ
It puts IPA symbols in a sensible order! And it doesn't transition into English text, interestingly.

How about English IPA?
ɔːl ˈhjuːmən ˈbiːɪŋz ɑː bɔːn friː ænd ˈiːkwəl ɪn ˈdɪgnɪti ænd raɪts. ðeɪ ɑːr ɪnˈdaʊd wɪð ˈriːzn ænd ˈkɒnʃəns ænd ʃʊd ækt təˈwɔːdz wʌn əˈnʌðər ɪn ə ˈspɪrɪt ɒv ˈbrʌðəhʊd

The first of these three vowels ( ɑːr ) is the nasal stop. When it comes to pronunciation, most people are inclined towards pronouncing it like an "h" rather than an "l" (the
Ah yes, the nasal stop ɑːr - I must say I do tend towards the more conservative pronunciation "l" myself

Fed it Japanese. I used a sentence from NHK easy and stripped the furigana, but I can't really read Japanese myself, so anyone who can, please comment on the output!
エスカレーターは、安全のために手すりをつかんで、歩かないで止まって乗るのが正しい乗り方です。

Kanji: 戦持ちるお社場あるほど石題がおもらいませんののは、何かで、発表に威力など、解果つとての決していたけど、面密の最後を全ても、召喚さんの樘が相手で支配していたけど、そのやりましたがあります。

廣等と同期、空
bradrn

Post by bradrn »

It turns out that this thing can generate Wiktionary entries, with etymology! The relevant template to start with is:

Code: Select all

English [ edit ]
Etymology [ edit ]
Anyway, here’s some highlights. Starting with the first coherent etymology I found:
More: show
English [ edit ]
Etymology [ edit ]

From Old French cot, Middle French coté, coter, from Latin cotātus, from Proto-Indo-European *kʷotḗh₂t̩h₂ ("to throw or set up, to gather"). Cognate with German Cotzen ("to throw").

Pronunciation [ edit ]

Preposition [ edit ]

cot (imperative cotere)

( colloquial ( France ) ) cot, coté, coter, coterie, coterin

Derived terms [ edit ]

Translations [ edit ]

See also [ edit ]

References [ edit ]

This one has a nice definition, and even a fairly coherent etymology:
English [ edit ]
Etymology [ edit ]

From Middle English porter, from Old English pār ("tongue, mouth, throat") ("in the Middle English language, the throat"), from Proto-Germanic *parnjazą ("mouth, voice; rasp") (compare Old High German pārend ("voice"), Gothic pārijaz, Late Latin pārijus, German Pār in general), from Proto-Indo-European *pʰanje-, *pʰōn- ("to speak, utter").

Pronunciation [ edit ]

Verb [ edit ]

porter (present infinitive porter, imperative porter, supine portera, past tense porteren)

( transitive , idiomatic ) To speak (with a pronounced accent or with the accent softened) to or with a speaker of a foreign language. ( figuratively ) To make a speech or to speak a certain dialect of a spoken language. ( transitive , idiomatic ) To

As opposed to this one, where the etymology is only vaguely sane:
Etymology [ edit ]

From Middle English eawianian, from Old Norse eawian ("beads, stones, spires"), from Proto-Germanic *awīnaz ("beads or stones of various shapes"). The term came into English in late 14c. but it is attested from about 1410 as part of the verb to anoint: "the clergy of London" had to "anoint their faces, as they prayed the Eucharist on Easter day." See also the entry under Anointing. The etymology of the term is not known, but it may be of Middle English origin, as this was an ancient term for anointing. Some sources speak of it as a Germanic term. See also ealderman.

Pronunciation [ edit ]

audio

Noun [ edit ]

eawian (countable and uncountable, plural eawines)

A bishop. ( a bishop of a diocese ) A bishop of a diocese. ( chiefly Scotland , Scotland ,

One mistake it seems to consistently make is assuming that English has lots of noun cases:
Etymology [ edit ]

From Old High German schwierste ("swift"), from Proto-Germanic *scheuą ("to swash"), from Proto-Indo-European roots *ḱé- ("to move"). Cognate with English swift.

Verb [ edit ]

swift (third-person singular simple present swift, present participle swiftening, simple past and past participle swiftened)

Usage notes [ edit ]

Swift has a negative sense with which it cannot be used: swiften is used to mean to cut. However, it is not used to mean "to reduce", and "to diminish" is much more regular in English.

Translations [ edit ]

Synonyms [ edit ]

Declension [ edit ]

Declension of swift singular plural nominative swift swiften genitive swiften swiftes dative swiftende swiftense accusative fast swift swiften instrumental swift swift swiften similary swiften swiften

Further reading [ edit ]

Sw
I didn’t know English had a dative! Apparently the dative of ‘swift’ is ‘swiftende swiftense’. Also, anyone know what ‘to swash’ means? Apparently it was the meaning of *scheuą in Proto-Germanic.

I then tried to get it to generate etymologies for a specific word. My first attempt (for ‘glorf’) didn’t go so well, but had a nice definition and etymology, and a truly astonishing pronunciation:
Glorf

English [ edit ]
Etymology [ edit ]

From Anglo-Norman *lignaz. By extension, the cognate of Old French garlint and Old English garlennan ("a hedge-hairy, wavy, curly, curly-headed tree"), of uncertain original. Cognate with Italian garlic, Danish gale ("a hedge"), Icelandic garmi ("a tall hedge"), German Garmisch ("a hedge or wreath").

Pronunciation [ edit ]

IPA (key) : /ˈʎɪf̑r/

: Audio

Noun [ edit ]

garlinden (plural garlinden, diminutive garleinde n )

Garden hedge 1 An ornamental, ornaments for a tree used for ornamentation. 2012 June 22, Iain Martin, "A history of the Garden hedge", in New York Times Magazine, →ISBN, page 9: "One of the best-kept secrets of the modern age is the hedge. ... What it is

When I swapped the order of the lines, it behaved much better (it actually had a definition for ‘glorf’ this time, rather than ‘garlinden’), although the pronunciation is still decidedly odd:
English [ edit ]
Noun [ edit ]
glorf
Etymology [ edit ]

Borrowed from Old English grēor ("grains"), related to Gothic grāre ("grain"), from Proto-Germanic *grārō.

Pronunciation [ edit ]

IPA (key) : /ʔrɪɛgɪ/

: Audio

Noun [ edit ]

glorf m (plural glorfons or glorfs)

( farming ) grain Grain ( common )

Declension [ edit ]

Declension of glorf (strong A-s) singular plural indef. def. noun def. noun nominative glorf glorfons glorffs genitive glorfons glorfons (unavailable) glorfs

glorfons dative glorfs glorfs (unavailable) genitive glorfs glorfs (available)

Usage notes [ edit ]

The nominative (form in which the name may be used) and

I tried it out with a few more nonsense words, to see if it could make any sense out of them:
English [ edit ]
Noun [ edit ]
zzyzx
Etymology [ edit ]

Contraction of zax, a variant of zaz, a variant of zax, zaz, jaz, zaz, a variation of zaz.

Noun [ edit ]

zzyzx m (plural zzzyz)

( US dialect ) American slang slang slang used by the young people of New York City

Translations [ edit ]

— see teenage teenage

Dutch [ edit ]

Alternative forms [ edit ]

Etymology [ edit ]

From Dutch ziet ("to zip out in a hurry").

Pronunciation [ edit ]

Noun [ edit ]

zzyzx m

( obsolete ) a rapid sound effect to produce by an on-off switch.

Declension [ edit ]

declension of zyzzy nominative zyzzy dative zylik ziek accusative zyzzy locative zyzzikz

Usage notes [ edit ]

Zyzzy was in regular use from
English [ edit ]
Noun [ edit ]
zdsusflgvlj
Etymology [ edit ]

From Proto-Slavic *zdsuz ("z-singal"), from Proto-Indo-European *ḱgwéz, *xgwdḱ ("z-stem"), from *gwel- ("to cut, slit, split) +‎ -j ("singal").

Pronunciation [ edit ]

( phoneme ) : IPA (key) : /zd/

IPA : ( phoneme ) : IPA(key): /zx/

Noun [ edit ]

zdsusflgvlj f (plural zdsusflgvlja)

Declension [ edit ]

Declension of zdsusflgvlj (masculine in certain cases, neuter in others) singular plural nominative zdsusflgvlj zdsusflgvlja genitive zdsusflvlad zdsusflgvlje dative zdsusflvladi zdsusflgvl
English [ edit ]
Noun [ edit ]
juugly
Etymology [ edit ]

From Dutch ikkjoo and from Old High German ikkkel.

Pronunciation [ edit ]

Etymology 1 [ edit ]

From Old Etonic kauggia, from Proto-Germanic *kaþazdą ("kauk"); see Proto-Germanic *ąkwis.

It was then merged with kauggi ("dog").

Pronunciation [ edit ]

( phoneme ) IPA (key) : /kiʹg/ , /kɑʎg/

IPA : , ( stressed ) IPA (key) : /ʌk/ , /kɑʎ/ IPA (key) : /kɑʎ/

IPA : Audio (US)

Noun [ edit ]

juugly (plural juuglies)

( dog ) A small, timid dog sometimes found wandering. 1829, W. W. Murnau, Trist
Highlights from these ones:
  • In Dutch, zzyzx is apparently ‘a rapid sound effect to produce by an on-off switch’.
  • Anyone know what a ‘singal’ is? Apparently that’s what -j meant in Proto-Indo-European. And *zdsuz is apparently a Proto-Slavic word, although that’s not too surprising given that I asked it to make sense out of the word ‘zdsusflgvlj’.
  • The last definition (for ‘juugly’) is quite cute: ‘A small, timid dog sometimes found wandering’.
Actually, I just asked it what a ‘singal’ is (the AI made it up, so presumably it would know), and I got an impressively coherent response back!
English [ edit ]
Noun [ edit ]
singal
Etymology [ edit ]

From Middle English singul, from Old French soudel, from Vulgar Latin *sungilis, from Latin sūnulum ("song, melody"), from Proto-Indo-European *sḱ- ("to speak, sing"); see Sanskrit स्त्न‎ (sūḱ, "to sing"), and Middle Low German sangelen, from Germanic *sūðelis ("to sing, utter"), from Proto-Indo-European *sḱ- ("to speak").

Pronunciation [ edit ]

Verb [ edit ]

singal (third-person singular simple present singing, present participle singing, simple past and past participle sung)

to utter or give forth sounds

Derived terms [ edit ]

Etymology 3 [ edit ]

Noun [ edit ]

singal m (definite singular singul, indefinite plural singil, definite plural singilie)

a song or melody
Conlangs: Scratchpad | Texts | antilanguage
Software: See http://bradrn.com/projects.html
Other: Ergativity for Novices

(Why does phpBB not let me add >5 links here?)
alice

Post by alice »

A few more linguistic insights:

It was during an otherwise forgettable lovemaking session with some not-very-exotic phonemes that I formulated the now standard definition of the syllable.

It was in high school. We were getting together with other high school students to go to school events, and one day we would play, "Taste Your Heart." It's an exercise in "fart and fart and be fuc-" as the other students put it. The only way to have fun with it is to try it again, and again. It would end up taking up a lot of time — a lot of farts, a lot of farting, a lot of getting up to use the restroom.

It was during these moments in which I was trying to be the coolest that I found the very first word, "d'art."

I've never seen a word called "d'art" in print; it's an unheard language. But my English teacher at university and my teacher at Princeton, Bill Lassiter, was kind enough to teach me a few words of the unknown that had crept into my

or

The syllable, as a unit, cannot be a real-life person. You have to have a phoneme, an "o" or "y," and it must be pronounced in an "o."

Phonemes are simply letters that allow sound to pass from one word to another.

For example, the letter i appears before the letter a in English. This is phonetic notation because a is a vowel. But since the second syllable has to be preceded by vowels, there is no way to create what would otherwise have been a totally fake word like "fella."

And yet if you were to try telling the world that you're saying "fella" at all, no American or British native speaker would understand you. They would understand you as being from Canada, or maybe from Russia. Or from somewhere over in Europe.

or

The syllable is all that we hear between one syllable. This definition, as it is now known, is quite simple to understand. It's a word that we hear many, many times. Every syllable is a word in that it has at least two syllables. The two syllables that are uttered in the syllable are sometimes called the final and final-initial syllables.

For example, the word "a" has two syllables, and it's pronounced "aAa." Then, the ending "a" is sometimes dropped, because it's a verb. At the same time, the ending "ah" is sometimes added, because it's a noun. The result is that the syllable may be pronounced Aa-oh. Or Aa-oh-uh. But we don't say "aAa ah," because it's an "ooh." The same principle holds for the syllables, "aa
Self-referential signatures are for people too boring to come up with more interesting alternatives.
Mornche Geddick

Post by Mornche Geddick »

Someone had to try a Tolkien language:
A Elbereth Gilthoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaered palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Well, it made something of Sindarin.
nef arion, nef aearon!
nef dair.
Nenar neenar, sí, Saithil, Saithilta!
Erda neenar!
It ended up channelling a police siren!
Mornche Geddick

I tried one of the two Khuzdul sentences.
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
And this is what I got:
Âkhûn yên tân!Âkhû nân-dûni-ân-dân-ân-mênu! (May God take you as helpers to fight against the unbelievers and bring you back to Him! May He not take You as a captive to be subjected to slavery!)

Abû Bakr: Âkhû nân-ân-dân-ân-ma-dûm! (May God kill every one of your companions!)

Abû Bakr: Âkhû nân-ân-dân-ân-dân-da-jân! (Truly, I have come to kill all of you!)

Abû Bakr: Âkhû nân-ân-kûna-mân! (May God kill every man of your household)

Abû Bakr: Âkhû nân-ân-kûna-mân n
What the ..heck.. did the programmer put in the text corpus?
Mornche Geddick

I wondered if I'd be able to tell the difference between the Harvard Lampoon and Talk to Transformer.
Dago, Dago, Lassi Lima rintintin
Yanqui unicycle ramar rotoroot
Telstar aloha saarinen cloret
Stassen camaro impala desoto?
Gardol oleo telephon lumumba!
Chappaqua havatampa muriel
U canleada horsta wata, bwana,
Butyu canna makit drinque!
It turned out that, yes, you can. Even though Transformer "shamelessly plagiarises" Lampoon in one or two places:
Sipa dumquina dea lupo ee-e-e-e-eee!
A' lupo ee-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!
Jing lupo ee-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!
U canleada horsta wata, bwana,
Butyu canna makit drinque!
Chappaqua ha
Mornche Geddick

Original text courtesy of Helge Kåre Fauskanger, of Ardalambion
These words have no relation to the words spoken by another wizard before the doors of Moria: Annon Edhellen, edro hi ammen; fennas nogothrim, lasto beth lammen! Goodgolf spoke a few other magic words as well: Pismo! Bitumen! Lazlo! Clayton-Bulwer! (Then he finally remembered how to open the door: use the knob!!!) But Annon said to him:

"You would be better off using the key!"

Pismo and he looked at each other to see if he had said it.

And they said to each other:

"What do you mean? We don't believe."

Then Annon Edhellen went up to Moria:

"Now I will go to my own house; and you will stay with Moria: and you will serve them, as all the men and women of Moria do."

"Yes," Pismo answered.

At night he climbed into the door, and he took to his heels after Annon, the wizard, to sleep.
Doing surprisingly well. The first sentence even makes sense in context. On the other hand, Annon Edhellen, Pismo and Moria have been turned into people, and Goodgolf has been lost in the confusion. (Is Annon the wizard who couldn't open the door, or not?)
dhok

Post by dhok »

The bot seems to half-translate Latin and then run with the translation:
Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra? Quam diu etiam furor iste tuus nos eludet? Quem ad finem sese effrenata iactabit audacia?

The question posed this time is much like the one sent in the beginning: Why do you continue to be patient as a child? Well, I'm not trying to tell you that patience must be a habit, or that it's your birthright. I just want you to remember what it is like to experience pain.

I'm not interested in telling you that pain is part of life and you don't need to control it.

There's something I'd like you to remember. Pain isn't really about the hurt anymore. Rather, it's about the desire for a good night's sleep, and that's it's nature.

I'm not going to tell you that, because I know you're not going to listen.
akam chinjir

Post by akam chinjir »

I'll have a go.
Dependent origination we declare to be emptiness. It is a dependent concept; just that is the middle path. There being no dharma whatsoever that is not dependently originated, it follows that there is also no dharma whatsoever that is non-empty. For us, "non-empty" means not dependently originated, that is, it has no roots or origin. Since there are many things arising and passing away, it follows that there are also various forms of suffering and stress. To make the point clearer, the "two paths for liberation" means to make clear what exactly does and does not constitute "liberation." It is not true that "one has already attained liberation." All the way, there is still the great struggle to reach final liberation. If we are not aware of this, it would be a kind of laziness in our training and would be a cause of the great suffering in this world. As soon as we are aware of it, all the struggles will begin to vanish. This is why the Buddhist teachers call it the "two paths for liberation." The non-
(The prompt is verses 24.18-19 from Nāgārjuna's Mūlamadhyamakakārikā, the Siderits and Katsura translation. The continuation is nicely Buddhist, though I expect Nāgārjuna wouldn't say it's not true that one has already attained liberation without also saying that it's not true that one has not yet attained liberation.)
quinterbeck

Post by quinterbeck »

A paragraph of the story I'm currently writing in Leima becomes Tolkienian...
So Eine lay down in the boat and slept. During the night, Raimra heard a voice speaking to him over the the water, but he did not understand it. He called out, but the speaking ceased.

48. In the morning Raimra lifted the oars, and they sailed, and passed over the great sea of Eressëa,

49. And in the end of the fourteenth moon was he seen by Ua Hinnom; the others saw their lord too and rejoiced at it.

50. He made them boats of hides, and of wool, and of silver and of gold, and of the best wood from the trees of Asland.

51. Then he sent them a signal, and brought in his son Númenor from Fingon, a great man and a mighty warrior.

52. And one of the boats sent at him struck the man with an arrow, and the latter made a long lamentation, and swore the word of the king.

53. Then Raimra called him, and said: "Who, stranger, sent you hither?"
Ah, here's something more like what I expected:
So Eine lay down in the boat and slept. During the night, Raimra heard a voice speaking to him over the the water, but he did not understand it. He called out, but the speaking ceased.

Then a white dog came out of the water and ran up to Eine. The white dog said, "What is it that you ask me about?"

Eine said, "I am looking for a certain woman."

The white dog said, "What is she like?"

Eine said, "She has black eyes. I am so frightened now, but I have nothing else to eat."

The white dog asked, "Do you mean to go?"

Eine said, "I don't know what you mean by going. I wish to go, but I do not have the courage."

They went on across the river and then it came to a village. The villagers ran back and told Raimra.

There were two people who live in this village and when Raimra arrived he asked one of them what Eine was looking for. The man said, "That's the
Nortaneous

Post by Nortaneous »

Hinga binga bunga wunga!! Ooga booga borga barg!! Yaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!! Yaaraghghhhhhhhghg!!

Binga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga

Binga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga booga banga

Banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga booga

Banga banga banga booga

BOOM!!!!!! Oo-owww!

Oooooowww!

Oo-owww!

(silly kid)

Dang dang dang dang dang!!

Gang-dang dang dang dang dang!

Gang-dang dang dang dang dang!!

Gang-dang dang dang dang dang dang!

Gang-dang dang dang dang!
n̥ɯç tʰu kɯɲ ɗɤ çim̥un m̥ɔçɔksɔ m̥ɔɬiⁿbjɔpʰutʰukɔ || jɔɬjɔh i çi ɗɤ n̥ɯçm̥un m̥ɔkʰweɬæsæ cʰɤnilɔ kɛʟɟɢ cʰɪn̯çn̥kʰcʰɛtʰ ɯm̥ɯiɹn m̥ɔsįɨ i m̥ɔkʰe c̥ɔkʰɐ dʰɯm̶ʰwʰe c̥ɢtʰtʰc̤ʰ tɔm̥ʰɧɨk dʰɤ
potrzebie) May 15, 2012

I love how "mattress-bunny" is being used to sell a very real, very serious problem. — Matt Stoller (@MattStoller) May 15, 2012

"Feminist," or "feminist" is a really bad insult for men—it's a term that carries an awful lot of baggage to begin with, especially with a woman's sense of what is appropriate behavior and what is not. And yes, that's from a feminist, someone who is probably more concerned with social justice than with practicality.

But there's a much bigger problem with the phrase's usage by a woman who apparently really believes in "sustainable communities" to replace the existing "sustainable economies." In the past, I've asked women to refrain from buying furniture made by slave labor, because I think it's a much better alternative to the exploitation of other human beings. I don't think it's a terrible idea to use a word that suggests that women have an inherent obligation to serve as unpaid bodyguards for
Duaj teibohnggoe kyoe' quaqtoeq lucj lhaj k'yoejdej noeyn tucj.
K'yoejdaq fohm q'ujdoe duaj teibohnggoen dlehq lucj.
Teijp'vq. Teijp'vq. Teijp'vq. Teijp'vq. Teijp'vq. Teijp'vq. Teijp'vq.
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

From the Declaration of Independence of Israel:
זוהי זכותו הטבעית של העם היהודי להיות ככל עם ועם עומד ברשות עצמו במדינתו הריבונית. והרשות ערהי, כולמוד ברשות הריבונית, כשב ישראלו בנעמלו שהוא כמחנה, מרגועים בדיצוים אלתי עמוד במנעמלו שהוא כמחנה:

11 Do not lay your hands on any one of my people, your sons or daughters
The Hebrew part I can't even translate it makes abslutely no sense
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

Mornche Geddick wrote:Daisy suddenly changed sex?
Or she's queer
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť
Yalensky

Post by Yalensky »

Nobody's tried Russian yet, so I pasted in the first stanza of Evgeny Onegin and I got...nothing! Just the text I inputted. Oh well.

I got nothing again when I put in the first three sentences of Anna Karenina, but got a result with just the first sentence:
Все счастливые семьи похожи друг на друга, каждая несчастливая семья несчастлива по-своему.

Одинше более версия или закурался дисс их их омистаминатататый по ещенко нашего же счастой ней так - так и зак
So the results are Russianish-nonsense. My partial translation as a non-native Russian speaker just to give a sense: "oner more version or was beginning to smoke(?) diss their their omistaminatatate (???)..."
Pabappa

Post by Pabappa »

Maybe the tool has ups and downs due to server overload. I put in a blonde joke twice and got back nothing at all. In fact, nothing's working for me now. I'll try again later. I doubt the problem's on my end because this is the same PC that I was on when I generated thirty other outputs.