Phrase evolution game

Conworlds and conlangs
bradrn

Re: Phrase evolution game

Post by bradrn »

Mandarin is exotic? First I’ve heard of that.

Oh, and could someone provide an IPA transcription? Pinyin is horrible enough I don’t think I could do it myself.
Conlangs: Scratchpad | Texts | antilanguage
Software: See http://bradrn.com/projects.html
Other: Ergativity for Novices

(Why does phpBB not let me add >5 links here?)
Rounin Ryuuji

Post by Rounin Ryuuji »

It's, uhh, kind-of foreign? Anyway, I think it sounds like this :

中国是一个位于东亚的国家,也是一个正在崛起的超级大国。
Zhōngguó shì yīgè wèiyú dōngyà de guójiā, yěshì yīgè zhèngzài juéqǐ de chāojí dàguó.

[ʈʂʊ˥ŋ.kwo˧˥ ʂz˥˩ i˥.gɤ˥˩ wei˥˩.jy˧ tʊ˥ŋ.ja˥˩ tɤ kwo˧˥.cɕja˥ || je˩˧.ʂz˥˩ i˥.gɤ˥˩ ʈʂɤ˥˩ŋ.tsai˥˩ ɥe˧˥.cɕʰi˩˧ tɤ ʈʂʰɑu˥.cɕi˧˥ ta˥˩.kwo˧˥]

I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the minutiae of Mandarin phonology, however, so take this with a slight pinch of salt (or assume it's a slightly nonstandard dialect and run with it, maybe).

A gloss would also be welcome, since while I can read some of the characters, one I produce would probably be at least somewhat inaccurate.
bradrn

Post by bradrn »

Rounin Ryuuji wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:14 am It's, uhh, kind-of foreign? Anyway, I think it sounds like this :

Zhōngguó shì yīgè wèiyú dōngyà de guójiā, yěshì yīgè zhèngzài juéqǐ de chāojí dàguó.

[ʈʂʊ˥ŋ.kwo˧˥ ʂz˥˩ i˥.gɤ˥˩ wei˥˩.jy˧ tʊ˥ŋ.ja˥˩ tɤ kwo˧˥.cɕja˥ || je˩˧.ʂz˥˩ i˥.gɤ˥˩ ʈʂɤ˥˩ŋ.tsai˥˩ ɥe˧˥.cɕʰi˩˧ tɤ ʈʂʰɑu˥.cɕi˧˥ ta˥˩.kwo˧˥]
I just remembered that Kuchigakatai listed the Standard Chinese rhymes with phonetic transcription. Cross-checking your transcription with that and Wikipedia, and fixing a couple of typos, I get the following:

[ʈʂʊŋ˥kwɔ˧˥ ʂʅ˥˩ i˧˥gɤ˥˩ weɪ˥˩jy˧˥ tʊŋ˥ja˥˩ tɤ꜌ kwɔ˧˥cɕja˥ | jɛ˨˩.ʂʅ˥˩ i˧˥gɤ˥˩ ʈʂɤŋ˥˩tsai˥˩ ɟʑɥe˧˥cɕʰi˨˩ tɤ꜌ ʈʂʰɑɔ˥cɕi˧˥ ta˥˩kwɔ˧˥]

Rounin Ryuuji

Post by Rounin Ryuuji »

bradrn wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:45 am I just remembered that Kuchigakatai listed the Standard Chinese rhymes with phonetic transcription. Cross-checking your transcription with that and Wikipedia, and fixing a couple of typos, I get the following:

[ʈʂʊŋ˥kwɔ˧˥ ʂʅ˥˩ i˧˥gɤ˥˩ weɪ˥˩jy˧˥ tʊŋ˥ja˥˩ tɤ꜌ kwɔ˧˥cɕja˥ | jɛ˨˩.ʂʅ˥˩ i˧˥gɤ˥˩ ʈʂɤŋ˥˩tsai˥˩ ɟʑɥe˧˥cɕʰi˨˩ tɤ꜌ ʈʂʰɑɔ˥cɕi˧˥ ta˥˩kwɔ˧˥]
I can work with this:
  • The "flat" tone lengthens the vowel; if it is a diphthong, the first element lengthens, and the second becomes more consonantal;
  • The "accute" tone breaks the vowel into a diphthong: [ɔ] > [ɔə], [i] > [iə] [y] > [yə], [e] > [eə]
  • The "grave" tone breaks the vowel into a different diphthong: [ɤ] > [əɤ], [e] > [əe], [a] > [əa] ; ʅ > [ə]
  • The "dipping" tone does not affect the vowel quality;
  • All tones subsequently disappear;
  • Diphthongs [ɔə əɤ] merge to [əɔ] > [ou] > [oː]; [iə əe] > [əi] > [eː], [yə] > [yː] > [iː]; [əa ɑː] > [aː]; [ə ɤ] > [ə] > [a]; [ʊː] > [øː]
  • Retroflexes become postalveolars, palatals remain as allophones before front vowels
[tʃøːŋ.kwoː ʃa eːgoː weːɪ.jiː tøːŋ.jaː ta kwoːcɕjaː | jɛ.ʂa eːgoː tʃoːŋtsaːi ɟʑɥeːtʃʰi ta tʃʰaːwcɕjeː taːkwoː]

Chēongkwō sha ēgō wēiyī tēongyā ta kwōchyā, yesha ēgō chōngtsāi jyuēchhi ta chhāwchyē tākwō.
StrangerCoug

Post by StrangerCoug »

• After alveolo-palatals, /j/ elides and /ɥ/ becomes /ʷ/.
  • /kw/ becomes /kʷ/.
  • /i ɪ/ break to /ji jɪ/ after long vowels; this is reflected in the romanization.
[tʃøːŋ.kʷoː ʃa eːgoː weːjɪ.jiː tøːŋ.jaː ta kʷoːcɕaː | jɛ.ʂa eːgoː tʃoːŋtsaːji ɟʑʷeːtʃʰi ta tʃʰaːwcɕeː taːkʷoː]

Chēongkwō sha ēgō wēyiyī tēongyā ta kwōchyā, yesha ēgō chōngtsāyi jyuēchhi ta chhāwchyē tākwō.
Rounin Ryuuji

Post by Rounin Ryuuji »

StrangerCoug wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:07 am
  • After alveolo-palatals, /j/ elides and /ɥ/ becomes /ʷ/.
  • /kw/ becomes /kʷ/.
  • /i ɪ/ break to /ji jɪ/ after long vowels; this is reflected in the romanization.
[tʃøːŋ.kʷoː ʃa eːgoː weːjɪ.jiː tøːŋ.jaː ta kʷoːcɕaː | jɛ.ʂa eːgoː tʃoːŋtsaːji ɟʑʷeːtʃʰi ta tʃʰaːwcɕeː taːkʷoː]

Chēongkwō sha ēgō wēyiyī tēongyā ta kwōchyā, yesha ēgō chōngtsāyi jyuēchhi ta chhāwchyē tākwō.
  • Terminal [ŋ] becomes [w];
  • Initial voiceless unaspirate stops and affricates are voiced in almost all positions
  • Palatals and Postalveolars are reanalysed, with Palatals preceding front vowels, and postalveolars occurring elsewhere; labialised palatals become labiopalatals;
  • Collapse of CCP, return to mostly traditional characters under Taiwanese and Japanese influence; a programme of unification to improve transcultural literacy and to produce unified fonts replaces very complex characters with their Japanese "Shinjitai" forms;
  • [jɪ] > [jə] between long elements
  • Spaces inserted between words; insertion of 伊 也 to represent the intrusive "yi yĕ" that have appeared after certain long vowels;
  • Loss of labialisation (but not labiopalatalisation)
  • [dz] > [z] > [ʁ]
  • [aːw] [oːw] > [oːu]; [øːu] > [øːy] > [eːy]
[ɟʑeːy.goː ʃa eːgoː weːjə.jiː deːy.jaː da goː.ɟʑaː | jɛ.ʃa eːgoː dʒoːu.ʁaːji ɟʑᶣeːcɕʰi da tʃʰoːu.ɟʑeː daː.goː]

中国 是 一个 位也於 東亜 的 国家,也是 一个 正在伊 崛起 的 超級 大国。
Jēugō sha ēgō wēyĕyī dēuyā ta gōjā, yesha ēgō jōurhāyi juēchi ta chōujē dāgō.

Future Chinese is pretty.
StrangerCoug

Post by StrangerCoug »

• Polysyllabic words now have stress. If all the vowels in a word are short monophthongs, stress falls on the penult; otherwise, stress falls on the heaviest syllable, with ties breaking right-to-left.
  • The first element in a long diphthong becomes short.
  • Word-initially and intervocalically, /w/ becomes /v/; in the same context, /j/ becomes /ʑ/ before front vowels and /ʒ/ otherwise.
[ˈɟʑey.go ʃa eːˈgoː veːʒəˈʑiː ˈdey.jaː da goːˈɟʑaː | ˈʑɛ.ʃa eːˈgoː ˈdʒou.ʁaːʑi ˈɟʑᶣeːcɕʰi da ˈtʃʰou.ɟʑeː daːˈgoː]

中国 是 一个 位也於 東亜 的 国家,也是 一个 正在伊 崛起 的 超級 大国。
Jeugō sha ēgō vēzhĕzhī deuyā ta gōjā, zhesha ēgō jourhāzhi juēchi ta choujē dāgō.
bradrn

Post by bradrn »

1. Diphthongs assimilate in roundedness
  2. Long vowel breaking: aː → əɤ, eː → ei, oː → ou, iː → iə
  3. /i y u/ of diphthongs transphonologise onto following consonant; remaining diphthongs monophthongise
  4. ɟʑᶣ → ɡʷ
  5. v ɥ → f w
  6. d tʃʰ dʒ ʃ cɕʰ → t tʂ dʐ ʂ cɕ
  7. ɡ → k → q, cɕ ɟʑ → kʲ ɡʲ → k ɡ + unrounding of following vowel
  8. Syncope in sequences of two unstressed syllables, and of word-initial unstressed vowels; slight cluster simplification. New characters are created for some syncopated forms (represented here with Ideographic Description Characters)
(Also, I’ve fixed the spacing in the Chinese characters.)

[ˈɡe.ɡʷo ʂa ɡɤ fʑəˈʑə ˈtø.wɤ ta qʷɤ | ˈʑɛ.ʂa ɡɤ ˈdʒo.ʁʷʑi ˈɡʷe.ki ta ˈtʂo.ɡʷe tqo]

中国 是 ⿻一个 位也於 東亜 的 国家,也是 ⿻一个 正在伊 崛起 的 超級 大国。
Gegwo sha gŏ fzhŏzhŏ teuwŏ ta qwŏ, zhesha gŏ jourzhi gweki ta chogwe tqo.

Rounin Ryuuji

Post by Rounin Ryuuji »

bradrn wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:20 am
[ˈɡe.ɡʷo ʂa ɡɤ fʑəˈʑə ˈtø.wɤ ta qʷɤ | ˈʑɛ.ʂa ɡɤ ˈdʒo.ʁʷʑi ˈɡʷe.ki ta ˈtʂo.ɡʷe tqo]

中国 是 ⿻一个 位也於 東亜 的 国家,也是 ⿻一个 正在伊 崛起 的 超級 大国。
Gegwo sha gŏ fzhŏzhŏ teuwŏ ta qwŏ, zhesha gŏ jourzhi gweki ta chogwe tqo.
  • Deretroflexion, [ʂ tʂ] > [s ts];
  • Uvilars merge with velars, [q qʷ] > [k kʷ];
  • Lenition of [g] to [ɣ ʝ] in nearly all contexts; insertion of [j] after [ʝ ʑ], except before [i[/o]; postconsonantal [k] > [x]
    [*]Glide or Labilisation/Palatalisation affects subsequent vowels [jə jɛ] > [je], [wɤ] > [wo] > [u]
    [*]Coda [ʁʷ], initial preconsonantal [f], and postconsonantal [x] vocalise to [u]
    [*]Before front vowels, labialisation becomes labiopalatalisation again, possibly owing to a shift in which dialect is prestigious; this is followed by a loss of labialisation or labiopalatalisation, ejecting [u y] respectively into the syllable onset;
    [*]Cliicisation of "ta" onto the preceding vowel, voicing of [t] > [d] in this context; stress is dragged to the syllable immediately before -da.
    [*]Diphthongisation of the heaviest vowel in a word, [e] > [ei], [a] > [əa], [ɤ] > [əo], [u] > [əu], [i] > [əi], [o] > [ou]
    [*]The first syllable of 一个 being lost, and the word becoming a monosyllable again, the character 弌 (originally a variant of 一) is adopted, the word meaning "a single, one single"; it is on the way to becoming a definite article
    [*]Because 東亜 "East Asia" has become a monosyllable, the old characterform 亞 has been revived to write it
    [*]Because 国家 "state, country" has become a monosyllable, the old characterform 國 has been revived to write it
    [*]Now disyllabic, 正在伊 loses the phonetic character 伊.
    [*]Now monosyllabic, 大国 "great power" receives the spelling 囻, a character originally a variant of 国.]
[ˈʝjei.ɣuo səa ɣəo u.ʑjeˈʑjei ˈtøu.da kəu | ˈʑjei.sa ɣəo ˈdʒouʑi ʝye'kəi.da ˈtsou.ʝye tuo]
中国 是 弌 位也於 亞的 國, 也是 弌 正在 崛起的 超級 囻。
Hyeihuo sŏa hăo ujiejiei teouda kŏu, jieisa hăo jouji hyekăida tsouhye tuo.
StrangerCoug

Post by StrangerCoug »

• Prevocalic non-syllabic /u y/ becomes /w ɥ/.
  • Diphthongs assimilate in rounding to the vowel in its nucleus unless the nucleus is /a ə/ (affects only one word in the sample).
  • /əo/ collapses with /əu/ and the former becomes transliterated the same way as the latter as a result; by analogy, /əi/ becomes transliterated as ŏi despite not having changed in sound.
  • 弌 cliticizes onto the following word and a space is no longer written after it; resulting series of two consecutive u's in the transliteration become separated by a silent w.
[ˈʝjei.ɣwo səa ɣəu.u.ʑjeˈʑjei ˈtøy.da kəu | ˈʑjei.sa ɣəuˈdʒouʑi ʝye'kəi.da ˈtsou.ʝɥe two]
中国 是 弌位也於 亞的 國, 也是 弌正在 崛起的 超級 囻。
Hyeihuo sŏa hŏuwujiejiei teouda kŏu, jieisa hŏujouji hyekŏida tsouhye tuo.
Rounin Ryuuji

Post by Rounin Ryuuji »

• Palatal fricatives merge [ʝ(j) ʑ(j)] > [ʑ(j)], [ɣ] devoices to [x];
  • Diphthongs collapse [əi ei] > [eː], [əu ou] > [oː], [øy] > [yː]; [əa] > [aː]; [ou] in cliticised 弌 reduces to [o], creating sometimes distinct indefinite forms of nominals;
  • Unstressed [je ɥe wo] > [i y u]
  • [t k] > [cɕ] before front vowels; non-palatal affricates shift to palatals by assimilation if another palatal fricative or affricate follows
[ˈʑjeː.xu saː xoː.ʑiˈʑjeː ˈcɕyː.da koː | ˈʑjeː.sa xoˈɟʑoːʑi ʑy'cɕeː.da ˈcɕjoː.ʑy two]
中国 是 弌位也於 亞的 國, 也是 弌正在 崛起的 超級 囻。
Jiēhu sā hōjijiē chiūda kō, jiēsa hojiōji jiuchiēda chiōjiu tuo.

Compare with:

Have we improved it enough yet?
Neonnaut

Post by Neonnaut »

I want to make it tonal again, but everything I did has looked awful the last few rounds.
Conlangs: None presentable yet >.<
Other things: Gloss My Gloss, a tool for setting interlinear gloss.
StrangerCoug

Post by StrangerCoug »

Here's a new one:

Все счастливые семьи похожи друг на друга, каждая несчастливая семья несчастлива по-своему.
Vse schastlivye sem'i pohozhi drug na druga, kazhdaja neschastlivaja sem'ja neschastliva po-svoemu.
[fsʲe ɕːɪsˈlʲivɨje sʲɪˈmji pɐˈxoʐɨ druk nə ˈdruɡə | ˈkaʐdəjə nʲɪɕt͡ɕɪsˈlʲivəjə sʲɪˈmja nʲɪɕːɪsˈlʲivə pɐ‿ˈsvoɪmʊ]

Hope the IPA transcription is reasonably correct xD

Edit: Applied a couple corrections that were pointed out, I copied Wikipedia's pronunciation for the words for the wrong languages.
Edit #2: Another IPA transcription error caught by me and fixed.
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raholeun

Post by Raholeun »

Anna Karenina, right?

I would say that apart from some minor ones [fsʲɛ, druk] it is close enough.
StrangerCoug

Post by StrangerCoug »

Yep. The first sentence, in fact.

I went with what Wiktionary gave me except without the palatalizations it marked as optional, but I will double-check those two.

Edit: All right, applied the two you pointed out.
Otto Kretschmer

Post by Otto Kretschmer »

1. Eimination of case endings

Все счастливые семьи похожи другəа друг, каждая несчастливая семья несчастлива нa-свои.
Vse schastlivye sem'i pohozhi drug na drug, kazhdaja neschastlivaja sem'ja neschastliva na-svoj.
[fsʲe ɕːɪsˈlʲivɨje sʲɪˈmji pɐˈxoʐɨ druk nə ˈdruɡ | ˈkaʐdəjə nʲɪɕt͡ɕɪsˈlʲivəjə sʲɪˈmja nʲɪɕːɪsˈlʲivə nə svoj]
Rounin Ryuuji

Post by Rounin Ryuuji »

Otto Kretschmer wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:34 am 1. Eimination of case endings

Все счастливые семьи похожи другəа друг, каждая несчастливая семья несчастлива нa-свои.
Vse schastlivye sem'i pohozhi drug na drug, kazhdaja neschastlivaja sem'ja neschastliva na-svoj.
[fsʲe ɕːɪsˈlʲivɨje sʲɪˈmji pɐˈxoʐɨ druk nə ˈdruɡ | ˈkaʐdəjə nʲɪɕt͡ɕɪsˈlʲivəjə sʲɪˈmja nʲɪɕːɪsˈlʲivə nə svoj]
  • Palatalised consonants shift to palatals — [sʲ] > [ɕ(j)], [nʲ] > [ɲ], [lʲ] > [ʎ];
  • Schwa shifts to [ɨ] in most cases;
  • Epinthetic [ɨ] inserted to break up certain clusters and before initial geminates;
  • [ɨ] shifts to [i] after palatals, and [u] after labials
  • Contraction of [əjə] > [ej]
  • Terminal [j] fortifies to [ʎ]
  • [e] > [i] after palatals
[fuɕi ɨɕ.ɕɪsˈʎi.vu.je ɕɪˈmji pɐˈxo.ʐɨ dɨ'ruk nɨ ˈdɨ'ruɡ | ˈkaʐɨdeʎ ɲɪɕɪt͡ɕɪsˈʎiveʎ ɕɪˈmja ɲɪɕːɪsˈʎivɨ nɨ sɨvoʎ]
Фуси ыссисливуе симьи похожы дырук ны дыруг, каждэй нисичистливэй симья ниссистливы ны-сывой.
Fushi ysshislyívuje shimjí po-hozsy dyrúk ny dyrúg, kazsydelj njishichisljivelj shimja njisshisljivy ny syvolj.
StrangerCoug

Post by StrangerCoug »

• Voiceless stops or affricates at the beginning of a word or stressed syllable become aspirated.
  • /ɕ/ degeminates and is now consistently spelled щ.
  • Voicing becomes allophonic: sonorants remain always voiced; aspirated consonants are always voiceless; all other consonants are voiced in intervocalic position or adjacent to a sonorant and voiceless otherwise. Word boundaries do not block voicing, but pauses do.
  • /ɐ/ merges with /a/ and is now consistently spelled а.
  • Spelling reform:
    • Where the voiced/voiceless distinction has converted to a tenuis/aspirated distinction, letters that formerly spelled voiced stops now spell tenuis letters, while letters that formerly spelled voiceless letters now spell aspirated letters.
    • The letters в з ж have been abolished and replaced with ф с ш.
    • While not all of these occur in the sample, the letters ђ љ њ ћ џ have been borrowed from Serbian to spell /t͡ɕ~d͡ʑ ʎ ɲ t͡ɕʰ ʈ͡ʂ~d͡ʑ/, while ѕ has been revived to spell t͡s~d͡z; ц ч remain available in the alphabet to spell /t͡sʰ ʈ͡ʂʰ/.
    • The letter і has been revived to spell /i/; и ы remain for /ɪ ɨ/. The letter ї is borrowed from Ukranian to spell /ji/.
    • The word симья has been simplified in spelling to симя.
[fuʑi ɨ.ʑɪzˈʎi.vu.je ɕɪˈmji pʰɐˈɣo.ʐɨ dɨ'ruɡ nɨ ˈdɨ'ruk | ˈkʰaʐɨdeʎ ɲɪʑɪd͡ʑɪzˈʎiveʎ ɕɪˈmja ɲɪ.ʑɪzˈʎivɨ nɨ sɨvoʎ]
Фущі ыщисљіфуе щимї пахошы дыруг ны дыруг, кажыдэљ њищиђисљівэљ щимя нищисліфы ны-сыфољ.
Fuśi yśĭsljifuje śĭmji pahošy dyrug ny dyrug, kašydelj njĭśĭźĭsljifelj śĭmja njĭśĭsljify ny-syfolj.
Rounin Ryuuji

Post by Rounin Ryuuji »

StrangerCoug wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:03 pm
[fuʑi ɨ.ʑɪzˈʎi.vu.je ɕɪˈmji pʰɐˈɣo.ʐɨ dɨ'ruɡ nɨ ˈdɨ'ruk | ˈkʰaʐɨdeʎ ɲɪʑɪd͡ʑɪzˈʎiveʎ ɕɪˈmja ɲɪ.ʑɪzˈʎivɨ nɨ sɨvoʎ]
Фущі ыщисљіфуе щимї пахошы дыруг ны дыруг, кажыдэљ њищиђисљівэљ щимя нищисліфы ны-сыфољ.
Fuśi yśĭsljifuje śĭmji pahošy dyrug ny dyrug, kašydelj njĭśĭźĭsljifelj śĭmja njĭśĭsljify ny-syfolj.
  • Bright Mutation occurs in syllables (1) immediately preceded by [i j]; or (2) having an initial or coda palatal consonant: [u] > [y]; [ɨ ɪ] > [i], [e] > [ie], [a] > [æ]; the effect may retrogress through the entire word;
  • Dark Mutation occurs in syllables immediately preceding [ɨ] or with a retroflex initial or coda: [i] > [ɨ], [o] > [ɤ];
  • Back Mutation occurs in syllables immediately preceding [u o] or with a labial initial, often triggering some form of backing or rounding: [j] > [ɥ], [i] > [y], [ɨ] > [ʊ];
  • Intervocalic [j] not perceived as part of an excrescence of a vowel becomes [ʑ]
  • Stress moves to the last heavy syllable in a word; if no syllables are heavy, it falls upon the penult, and the vowel is allophonically lengthened;
  • Velars and dentals merge to palatals before front vowels;
  • Initial [f] voices to [v];
  • In all positions, [v] > [ʋ], or [w] before rounded back vowels;
  • Loss of pretonic, and sometimes posttonic, unstressed vowels, often triggering assimilation;
  • Resultant [yʋ] > [yː], [pʰɣ] > [cʰj];
  • The orthography remains fairly conservative
    • "ф" continues to be used to write the new phoneme [w~ʋ], and in certain circumstances may represent that the preceding vowel is long; long vowels are otherwise unmarked in the orthography;
    • All three of ы, и, і remain valid historical spellings of [i], however shifts of [i] > [y] are represented by the revived letter ѵ.
    • The shift of [j] > [ʑ] is usually represented orthographically;
    • A few vowels are deleted or respelled where a significant change has occurred; however [ʊ] is still usually spelled ы, and [æ] usually а.

['ʋyː.ʑi i.ʑiz.ʎyː'ʑie ɕiˈmɥiː cʰjɤː.ʐɨ dʊ'ruɡ nɨ ˈdʊ'ruk | cʰæʑ'ɟiʎ ɲiʑid͡ʑiʑʋiʎ ɕiˈmɥæ 'ʑɲɪ.zʎɨ.ʋɨ nɨ sʊ'woʎ]
Фущі ыщисљѵфущіе щимї пхёшы дыруг ны дыруг, каждиљ њищиђисљіфиљ щимя щнисліфы ны-сыфољ.
Füüzschi izschizljüüzschie shimjwii kjŏŏszi dyrúg ny dyrúk, kjäzschgjilj njizschidzschizschwilj schimjwää zschnjisljywy ny sywólj.

Hope that isn't a bit too much, but I kind-of like the result?
StrangerCoug

Post by StrangerCoug »

• Retroactively voiced a consonant that remained unvoiced despite being intervocalic and word breaks not blocking the voicing.
  • [ʂ~ʐ ɕ~ʑ] merge to [ʃ~ʒ].
['ʋyː.ʒi i.ʒiz.ʎyː'ʒie ʃiˈmɥiː cʰjɤː.ʒɨ dʊ'ruɡ nɨ ˈdʊ'ruk | cʰæʒ'ɟiʎ ɲiʒid͡ʒiʒʋiʎ ʃiˈmɥæ 'ʒɲɪ.zʎɨ.ʋɨ nɨ zʊ'woʎ]
Фущі ыщисљѵфущіе щимї пхёшы дыруг ны дыруг, каждиљ њищиђисљіфиљ щимя щнисліфы ны-сыфољ.
Füüzschi izschizljüüzschie shimjwii kjŏŏszi dyrúg ny dyrúk, kjäzschgjilj njizschidzschizschwilj schimjwää zschnjisljywy ny sywólj.