Uyse? grammar links

Almea and the Incatena
Civil War Bugle

Uyse? grammar links

Post by Civil War Bugle »

I was skimming the grammar and noticed the links to the Almeopedia pages for Hensaut and Bečagbi seem to be dead. I was able to renavigate via the main page but I thought you might like it brought to your attention, Zompist.
bradrn

Re: Uyse? grammar links

Post by bradrn »

Civil War Bugle wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:14 pm I was skimming the grammar and noticed the links to the Almeopedia pages for Hensaut and Bečagbi seem to be dead. I was able to renavigate via the main page but I thought you might like it brought to your attention, Zompist.
In general there seem to be a lot of broken links to the Almeopedia. I’ve noticed them outside the Uyseʔ grammar too, though I can’t quite remember where — and even within that grammar, there’s broken links to Nyandai, Siad ꞵo, Hlüim, Fananak, etc. Perhaps a redirect rule should be added from www.almeopedia.com/<title> to www.almeopedia.com/almeo.html?<title>, if that’s possible.
Conlangs: Scratchpad | Texts | antilanguage
Software: See http://bradrn.com/projects.html
Other: Ergativity for Novices

(Why does phpBB not let me add >5 links here?)
zompist
Site Admin

Re: Uyse? grammar links

Post by zompist »

Thanks— these should be fixed for Uyseʔ. (I probably missed some; for unknown reasons search isn't working in TextEdit and I don't have time to figure out why.)