What are you reading, watching and listening to? - All languages

Topics that can go away
TomHChappell

Re: What are you reading, watching and listening to? - All languages

Post by TomHChappell »

Raphael wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:48 am
TomHChappell wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:12 pm Well, enough about me! How have you been?
Thank you, miserable, as usual. My life keeps being one big mess, and I keep having no idea how to even start un-messing it. But that's off-topic for this thread.

I also have no idea how to un-mess my own life: but, this thread attests to my feeling that I might be having ideas of how to get such ideas!

ibi pendet, bro!
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

TomHChappell wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:59 pm
TomHChappell wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:12 pm Well, enough about me! How have you been?
Thank you, miserable, as usual. My life keeps being one big mess, and I keep having no idea how to even start un-messing it. But that's off-topic for this thread.

I also have no idea how to un-mess my own life: but, this thread attests to my feeling that I might be having ideas of how to get such ideas!

ibi pendet, bro!
Thank you!
TomHChappell

Post by TomHChappell »

TomHChappell wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:12 pm Wait, do you mean "incel" as in "murderous far-right misogynist terrorists and far-right misogynist terrorist sympathizers"? What kind of person seriously uses that as a medical term? Big red flag!
I think you’re talking about MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), who wouldn’t self-identify as “incels”.
They’re men between 18 and 30 who’ve accepted that they’re among the two-thirds of single heterosexual men in that age range who will never have a long-term romantic relationship with a woman until they (the men) age out of that age group.
So they just quit trying. (And they make a virtue out of not trying.)
So, in my lexicon, they’re a kind of “voluntary celibate”; not incels.

“Incel” is what the “Chads” call the MGTOW. It’s an insult word.
(“Chad” is what the MGTOW call men who aren’t celibate. It’s also an insult word.).
Travis B.

Post by Travis B. »

Yaaludinuya siima d'at yiseka wohadetafa gaare.
Ennadinut'a gaare d'ate eetatadi siiman.
T'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa t'awraa.