Romanization Challenge Thread v2.0

Conworlds and conlangs
bradrn

Re: Romanization Challenge Thread v2.0

Post by bradrn »

Knit Tie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:38 pm Here's my latest conlang idea:

Vowels: /i a e o u ɨ/ + length

Things that are definitely consonant phonemes: /m p b f t̪ d̪ s̪ n t d ɾ l k g x w j/
Things that may be phonemes or C+yod clusters: /mʲ pʲ bʲ fʲ βʲ~ɥ t̪s̪ z̪ ʃ ɲ tʃ ʎ/
Things that are allophones of NC clusters that may be becoming phonemised currently: /dʒ ŋ/

Relationship between all of the above: https://imgur.com/a/Tgo2jwu

To explain, palatalisation is jC/Cj cluster resolution, N-fortition is fortition after a nasal that may not be pronounced in the surface form due to vowel elision shennigans and lenition is, well, lenition before a plosive or a nasal in a cluster. All of the above processes are happening currently and are highly productive, plus the vowel elision resulted in, e.g., suffixes en- and ej- becoming n- and j- that are realised as modification of the following consonant in the surface form when preceding one.

Syllable structure is (C)V(C), at least in surface form. Language still prefers CV syllables, but not as much as it used to.
In the chart, what do the P+N, P+L, N+L, P+N+L columns mean?

Also, it could be easier to develop a romanization if we had a sample text.
Conlangs: Scratchpad | Texts | antilanguage
Software: See http://bradrn.com/projects.html
Other: Ergativity for Novices

(Why does phpBB not let me add >5 links here?)
Knit Tie

Post by Knit Tie »

bradrn wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:30 pm In the chart, what do the P+N, P+L, N+L, P+N+L columns mean?

Also, it could be easier to develop a romanization if we had a sample text.
Basically, just what happens when multiple rules interact together on the same phoneme.
Knit Tie

Post by Knit Tie »

bradrn wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:30 pm Also, it could be easier to develop a romanization if we had a sample text.
/faz̪a en maz̪a ɨʃɨ s̪atʃa wajɨː, suɾaj kexet̪aːnat/
Xwtek

Post by Xwtek »

Vowels: /i a e o u ɨ/ + length <i a e o u y> + double letter for length

/m p b f t̪ d̪ s̪ n t d ɾ l k g x w j/ <m p b f t d s n tr dr r l k g x w j>
/mʲ pʲ bʲ fʲ βʲ~ɥ t̪s̪ z̪ ʃ ɲ tʃ ʎ/ <mj pj bj fj wj ts z sj nj tj lj>
/dʒ ŋ/ <dj ng>

The digraphs are written the other way around word finally except for <ts>.

/faz̪a en maz̪a ɨʃɨ s̪atʃa wajɨː, suɾaj kexet̪aːnat/ <faza en maza ysjy satja wajyy, suraj kexetaanart>

By the way, the phoneme inventory reminds me of Bantu languages. Also, can you give the diachronics and deep representation, so I can make the nonphonemic orthography for your conlang?
Last edited by Xwtek on Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
IPA of my name: [xʷtɛ̀k]

Favourite morphology: Polysynthetic, Ablaut
Favourite character archetype: Shounen hero
Knit Tie

Post by Knit Tie »

Akangka wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am By the way, the phoneme inventory reminds me of Bantu languages. Also, can you give the diachronics and deep representation, so I can make the nonphonemic orthography for your conlang?
Sure thing! The diachronics of this one is basically that I'm still screwing around trying to imagine what possible potential descendants modern English is going to have in the hypothetical sci-fi future, and this here is a member of the Suraic language family, named so after the planet they evolved on.

So, there are some main diachronic sound changes that all Suraic languages share, because they got done before the entire mess with the forced exodus and whatnot scattered the Sura people all over the galaxy:
  • mb nd ndʒ ŋg → b d dʒ g → p t tʃ k → f ts ʃ k, a pull chain shift that lenited the aspirated/fortis English consonant, devoiced the lenis ones and made new fuly voiced ones out of nasal+lenis sequences.
  • θ ð → t̪ d̪, interdental stopping that created a distinction between dental and alveolar stops that is actually still preserved by most languages.
  • ɪ ʊ ʉ → ɨ; i ɛ → i; ɔ → u; ɑ → ɔ; æ → ɛ; ʌ ə → a, this one affected the monophthongs only.
And that's basically it.

Now, this here language belongs to the East Suraic branch, which had an uncoditional change of ɹ → j, which drowned the languages in yods and made most of them develop some form of yod-coalescence palatalisation from merging yods into consonants next to them. In this language, the postalveolars got reanalysed as palatalised forms of alveolars and velars, and you can see that in the palatalisation column in the chart I'll repost in a paragraph or so, and they were also joined in the palatalised series by t̪s̪, d̪z̪ (for dentals), true palatals (for sonorants) and actual palatalised consonants (for labials). Later on in the diachronic history, voiced affricates d̪z̪ and dʒ lenited to z̪ and j, respectively, v and ʒ devoiced, s became dental and two more extensive phonetic processes happened - n-fortition and cluster lenition. N-fortition basically involved fricatives fortitioning into voiceless stops and everything else becoming a voiced stop when preceded by a nasal. Cluster lenition, meanwhile, meant that voiceless stops got deleted before another stop, nasal or l and voiced stops became liquids in the same position. Oh, and ŋg simplified to just ŋ.

Now, all these processes are still perfectly functional accross morpheme boundaries, which basically means that if agglutinative morphology puts a consonant and j together that consonant becomes palatalised, if it puts a nasal before a consonant that consonant undergoes n-fortition and if it puts a consonant before a stop, a nasal or an l, the consonant undergoes lenition. And because of unstressed vowel deletion shenanigans, it's possible that things like nCj, or jCt, or njC, or even njCt happen on the deep level, which is where the three phonological processes interact in the way detailed here: https://imgur.com/a/Tgo2jwu to give actual surface realisation. Note that the yod gets absorbed by the palatalised consonant, which means that the palatalised series can also be analysed as phonemes, while a preceding nasal doesn't, unless it's before a velar stop, in which case it does get absorbed and the result is ŋ.

The vowels? The vowels remained mostly intact, just switching around a bit, but nothing major. The only major sound change that happened to them is that the diphthongs and Vl sequences smoothed over into long vowels and the rhotic vowels became Vj/jV sequences (which do trigger palatalisation): oʊ → uː; aɪ → ɛː; eɪ → iː; aʊ → aː; ɔɪ → ɔː; ɨl oʊl aʊl → ɨː; ɜ˞ → ej; ə˞ → ja; ɑ˞ → aj; ɔ˞ → ɔj
Xwtek

Post by Xwtek »

Knit Tie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 pm
Akangka wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am By the way, the phoneme inventory reminds me of Bantu languages. Also, can you give the diachronics and deep representation, so I can make the nonphonemic orthography for your conlang?
Sure thing! The diachronics of this one is basically that I'm still screwing around trying to imagine what possible potential descendants modern English is going to have in the hypothetical sci-fi future, and this here is a member of the Suraic language family, named so after the planet they evolved on.

So, there are some main diachronic sound changes that all Suraic languages share, because they got done before the entire mess with the forced exodus and whatnot scattered the Sura people all over the galaxy:
  • mb nd ndʒ ŋg → b d dʒ g → p t tʃ k → f ts ʃ k, a pull chain shift that lenited the aspirated/fortis English consonant, devoiced the lenis ones and made new fuly voiced ones out of nasal+lenis sequences.
  • θ ð → t̪ d̪, interdental stopping that created a distinction between dental and alveolar stops that is actually still preserved by most languages.
  • ɪ ʊ ʉ → ɨ; i ɛ → i; ɔ → u; ɑ → ɔ; æ → ɛ; ʌ ə → a, this one affected the monophthongs only.
And that's basically it.

Now, this here language belongs to the East Suraic branch, which had an uncoditional change of ɹ → j, which drowned the languages in yods and made most of them develop some form of yod-coalescence palatalisation from merging yods into consonants next to them. In this language, the postalveolars got reanalysed as palatalised forms of alveolars and velars, and you can see that in the palatalisation column in the chart I'll repost in a paragraph or so, and they were also joined in the palatalised series by t̪s̪, d̪z̪ (for dentals), true palatals (for sonorants) and actual palatalised consonants (for labials). Later on in the diachronic history, voiced affricates d̪z̪ and dʒ lenited to z̪ and j, respectively, v and ʒ devoiced, s became dental and two more extensive phonetic processes happened - n-fortition and cluster lenition. N-fortition basically involved fricatives fortitioning into voiceless stops and everything else becoming a voiced stop when preceded by a nasal. Cluster lenition, meanwhile, meant that voiceless stops got deleted before another stop, nasal or l and voiced stops became liquids in the same position. Oh, and ŋg simplified to just ŋ.

Now, all these processes are still perfectly functional accross morpheme boundaries, which basically means that if agglutinative morphology puts a consonant and j together that consonant becomes palatalised, if it puts a nasal before a consonant that consonant undergoes n-fortition and if it puts a consonant before a stop, a nasal or an l, the consonant undergoes lenition. And because of unstressed vowel deletion shenanigans, it's possible that things like nCj, or jCt, or njC, or even njCt happen on the deep level, which is where the three phonological processes interact in the way detailed here: https://imgur.com/a/Tgo2jwu to give actual surface realisation. Note that the yod gets absorbed by the palatalised consonant, which means that the palatalised series can also be analysed as phonemes, while a preceding nasal doesn't, unless it's before a velar stop, in which case it does get absorbed and the result is ŋ.

The vowels? The vowels remained mostly intact, just switching around a bit, but nothing major. The only major sound change that happened to them is that the diphthongs and Vl sequences smoothed over into long vowels and the rhotic vowels became Vj/jV sequences (which do trigger palatalisation): oʊ → uː; aɪ → ɛː; eɪ → iː; aʊ → aː; ɔɪ → ɔː; ɨl oʊl aʊl → ɨː; ɜ˞ → ej; ə˞ → ja; ɑ˞ → aj; ɔ˞ → ɔj
First of all, there is no east or west in galaxy. Second, by deep representation, I mean what the sentence look like before sound changes are applied. For example:
/fad̪ʲa en mad̪ʲa/ instead of /faz̪a en maz̪a/

mèþru

Post by mèþru »

If I remember right, Suraic is spoken on a desert planet and east and west refer to the directions on its surface.
Two, there can be metaphorical east and west using the galactic center as a datum.
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť
Knit Tie

Post by Knit Tie »

mèþru wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:54 pm If I remember right, Suraic is spoken on a desert planet and east and west refer to the directions on its surface.
Two, there can be metaphorical east and west using the galactic center as a datum.
One of the Suraic languages is spoken on a desert planet - the first one I've made, and I've decided to make it into a proper family since then. And "East" and "West" are basically a way of kinda-sorta-not-really-but-still classifying the position of something in the galaxy based on arbitrarily assigning cardinal directions to it. It's not really precise, but classification and grouping is mostly about arbitrary definitions, anyway.
Akangka wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:46 pm First of all, there is no east or west in galaxy. Second, by deep representation, I mean what the sentence look like before sound changes are applied. For example:
/fad̪ʲa en mad̪ʲa/ instead of /faz̪a en maz̪a/
I mean, the two major Suraic branches can also be called "R-yod Suraic languages" and "R-flap Suraic languages" based on what they did with the English alveolar approximant. Or really, you can call them whatever you think is appropriate, especially since they also tend to differ in many other aspects, including phonotactics and grammar - for example, the R-yod branch has developed pervasive unstressed vowel deletion in most compound words which allows for extensive consonant clusters in every position, while the R-flap one has a very noticeable CV bias.

And sure, lemme write out something in the deep phoneme style.

/ɨsjɨ tabja ɨngesiː, ormaːkt̪raj xeleɾuːnd̪ɨn enjtaɾ sol/

And since we're talking about Suraic languages anyway, here's one from another branch to romanise:

m n
p b t̪ d̪ t d k g
t̪s̪ tʃ
f s ʃ x
w l ɾ j

æ ɑ e o u i + lenɡth and nasalisation im any combination. Nadalisation spreads to adjacent vowels and across liquids, thouɡh some instances of /j/ and /ɾ/ are opaque due to beinɡ diachronically derived from /dʒ/ and /z/. There's also a distinction between vowel+nasal sequences and nasalised vowels.

/suɾɑjeʃũː næːjmæʃ eʃe mĩɾ̃õnɑːsilen, t̪æːlɑːt̪s̪ũɾ̃ĩ noʃ/

Edit - switched the vowels to somethinɡ more interestinɡ.
Last edited by Knit Tie on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Xwtek

Post by Xwtek »

Knit Tie wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:20 am /ɨsjɨ tabja ɨngesiː, ormaːkt̪raj xeleɾuːnd̪ɨn enjtaɾ sol/
Is it really the same text as before? If not so, please give me the surface realization too. (I need both)

Knit Tie

Post by Knit Tie »

Akangka wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:06 am
Knit Tie wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:20 am /ɨsjɨ tabja ɨngesiː, ormaːkt̪raj xeleɾuːnd̪ɨn enjtaɾ sol/
Is it really the same text as before? If not so, please give me the surface realization too. (I need both)
Oh, no, this one's completely different, sorry.
  • Deep - /ɨsjɨ tabja ɨngesiː, ormaːkt̪raj xeleɾuːnd̪ɨn enjtaɾ sol/
  • Surface - /ɨʃɨ tabʲa ɨŋesiː, oɾmaːxt̪ɾaj xeleɾuːnd̪ɨn endʒaɾ sol/
  • Deep - /fad̪ja en mad̪ja ɨsjɨ s̪ajta wajɨː, suɾaj kexet̪aːnat/
  • Surface - /faz̪a en maz̪a ɨʃɨ s̪atʃa wajɨː, suɾaj kexet̪aːnat/
Birdlang

Post by Birdlang »

m n m n
p b t̪ d̪ t d k g p b ť ď t d k g
t̪s̪ tʃ z c
f s ʃ x f s x h
w l ɾ j w l r y

æ ɑ e o u i + lenɡth and nasalisation im any combination. Nadalisation spreads to adjacent vowels and across liquids, thouɡh some instances of /j/ and /ɾ/ are opaque due to beinɡ diachronically derived from /dʒ/ and /z/. There's also a distinction between vowel+nasal sequences and nasalised vowels.
æ a e o u i plus macron for length and tilde for nasalization
/suɾɑjeʃũː næːjmæʃ eʃe mĩɾ̃õnɑːsilen, t̪æːlɑːt̪s̪ũɾ̃ĩ noʃ/
Surayexū̃ nǣymæx exe mĩr̃õnāsilen, ťǣlāzũr̃ĩ nox.
Edit: the other Lang
Vowels: /i a e o u ɨ/ + length i a e o u y + macron

Things that are definitely consonant phonemes: /m p b f t̪ d̪ s̪ n t d ɾ l k g x w j/ m p b f ŧ đ s n t d r l k g h w j
Things that may be phonemes or C+yod clusters: /mʲ pʲ bʲ fʲ βʲ~ɥ t̪s̪ z̪ ʃ ɲ tʃ ʎ/ ṃ ṗ ḅ ḟ ẅ ç z x ñ c ł
Things that are allophones of NC clusters that may be becoming phonemised currently: /dʒ ŋ/ ż ŋ
/faz̪a en maz̪a ɨʃɨ s̪atʃa wajɨː, suɾaj kexet̪aːnat/ Faza en maza yxy saca wajȳ, suraj keheŧānat.

A new idea of an old Lang I had called Stardot
/m n ɲ ŋ/
/p b t d c ɟ k g/
/ᵐb ⁿd ᶮɟ ᵑg/
/bʱ dʱ ɟʱ gʱ/
/f v θ ð s z ʃ ʒ ɕ ʑ x ɣ h/
/p͝f b͝v t͝θ d͝ð ʦ ʣ ʧ ʤ ʨ ʥ k͝x g͝ɣ ʔ͝h/
/l j w ʕ/
/ɬ ɮ/
/t͝ɬ d͝ɮ/

/i y u/
/e ø o/
/ə~ɤ/
/ɛ œ ɔ/
/æ a/

The affricates actually are marginal phonemes, but, found so much, that linguists in their country decided to consider them phonemes, but they usually appear in loanwords from the neighboring languages.
There are many possible diphthongs with vowels and semivowels. No length distinction, but some dialects preserve an ancient breathy voice (not seen here as this example is the main dialect). Those dialects also have unvoiced prenasalized consonants and voiceless aspirated sounds.
Here’s an example speech.
/taseŋ ᵑgəs vasaᵑgen dʱego ibiʤe kasebiv øsryj kŋaŋhɤn jaðit tiðuʕas ɬi ɣnaŋ | ʧyjs øjlehar jøjk asor ðahem ʤɲon kwa hiszindet ɛhɛatdosg vwae | kŋui haɲɛs ligwara riðhoʃ ʦikibʱwuom ebʱjar/
Knit Tie

Post by Knit Tie »

Wow, that's everything and the kitchen sink there, Bird. Let's see how we can make it look pretty.

/m n ɲ ŋ/ m n ñ ņ
/p b t d c ɟ k g/ p b t d c q k g
/ᵐb ⁿd ᶮɟ ᵑg/ mb nd nq ng
/bʱ dʱ ɟʱ gʱ/ bh dh qh gh
/f v θ ð s z ʃ ʒ ɕ ʑ x ɣ h/ f v þ đ s z š ž ś ź x ğ h
/p͝f b͝v t͝θ d͝ð ʦ ʣ ʧ ʤ ʨ ʥ k͝x g͝ɣ ʔ͝h/ pf bv tþ dđ ts dz tš dž tś dź kx gğ řh
/l j w ʕ/ l j w ř
/ɬ ɮ/ ł łł
/t͝ɬ d͝ɮ/ tł dłł

/i y u/ i y u
/e ø o/ e ø o
/ə~ɤ/ ə
/ɛ œ ɔ/ ê œ ô
/æ a/ æ a

/taseŋ ᵑgəs vasaᵑgen dʱego ibiʤe kasebiv øsryj kŋaŋhɤn jaðit tiðuʕas ɬi ɣnaŋ | ʧyjs øjlehar jøjk asor ðahem ʤɲon kwa hiszindet ɛhɛatdosg vwae | kŋui haɲɛs ligwara riðhoʃ ʦikibʱwuom ebʱjar/

Taseņ ngəs vasangen dhego ibidže kasebiv øsryj kņaņhən jađit tiđuřas łi ğnaņ. | Tšyjs øjlehar jøjk asor đahen džñon kwa hiszindet êhêatdosg vwae. | Kņui hañês ligwara riđhoš tsikibhwuom ebhjar.
Xwtek

Post by Xwtek »

Knit Tie wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:32 am
Another question, when the lenition happens? Also is sajta saj+ta as separate morpheme?

Knit Tie

Post by Knit Tie »

Akangka wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:33 am
Knit Tie wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:32 am

Another question, when the lenition happens? Also is sajta saj+ta as separate morpheme?
Lenition occurs when a plosive ends up before another plosive, a nasal or /l/ in a cluster. And yeah, it's saj+ta.
mèþru

Post by mèþru »

Sunurit
/pʰ p tʰ ʈʰ ʈ kʰ k q ʔ
m n ɳ ɴ
ʙ r ʀ
θ s ʂ ç x
w ɻ j ɰ/

/i y u e̞ o̞ ä/

My romanisation
More: show
ph p th t ṭh ṭ kh k q ɂ
m n ṇ ŋ
b r g
þ s ṣ ȟ x
v ṛ j w

i y u e o a
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť
Knit Tie

Post by Knit Tie »

mèþru wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:54 pm Sunurit
/pʰ p tʰ ʈʰ ʈ kʰ k q ʔ/ <p b t tr dr k g q '>
/m n ɳ ɴ/ <m n nr nq>
/ʙ r ʀ/ <bb rr qq>
/θ s ʂ ç x/ <z s sr hy h>
/w ɻ j ɰ/ <w r y ğ>

/i y u e̞ o̞ ä/ <i ü u e o a>

/dɔʏtʃ/

/m n ŋ/
/p b t d k ɡ/
/pf ts tʃ/
/f v s z ʃ ç~x h/
/j l r~ʀ~ʁ/

/ɪ iː ʏ yː ʊ uː/
/eː øː oː/
/ɛ œ ɔ/
/a a:/
/aɪ aʊ ɔʏ/
Xwtek

Post by Xwtek »

/pʰ p tʰ ʈʰ ʈ kʰ k q ʔ <p b t tr dr k g q '>
m n ɳ ɴ <m n nj ng>
ʙ r ʀ <wr r gq>
θ s ʂ ç x <th s sr ch x>
w ɻ j ɰ/ <w rh j wh>

/i y u e̞ o̞ ä/ <i y u e o a>

Xwtek

Post by Xwtek »

For East Suraic:

/m p b f t̪ d̪ s̪ n t d ɾ l k g x w j/ <m p b f th dh s n t d r l k g h w i>
Palatization is written <Ci> except when the trigger is the previous syllable

/i ɨ u e o a/ <i y u e o>
Long vowel is written by double letter.

Deep - /ɨsjɨ tabja ɨngesiː, ormaːkt̪raj xeleɾuːnd̪ɨn enjtaɾ sol/
Surface - /ɨʃɨ tabʲa ɨŋesiː, oɾmaːxt̪ɾaj xeleɾuːnd̪ɨn endʒaɾ sol/
Orthography - <ysiy tabia yngesíi, ormaakthrai heleruundhyn entiar/eintar? sol>
Deep - /fad̪ja en mad̪ja ɨsjɨ s̪ajta wajɨː, suɾaj kexet̪aːnat/
Surface - /faz̪a en maz̪a ɨʃɨ s̪atʃa wajɨː, suɾaj kexet̪aːnat/
Orthography - <fadhia en madhia ysiy saita waiyy, surai kehethaanat>
Last edited by Xwtek on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Birdlang

Post by Birdlang »

Sunurit
/pʰ p tʰ ʈʰ ʈ kʰ k q ʔ p b t d ŧ đ k g q ‘
m n ɳ ɴ m n ń ñ
ʙ r ʀ ƀ r ř
θ s ʂ ç x ť s x c h
w ɻ j ɰ/ v ż j w

/i y u e̞ o̞ ä/ i ʉ u e o a

/dɔʏtʃ/ Doy̆č
This is German in Pigeonese spelling.
/m n ŋ/ m n ŋ
/p b t d k ɡ/ p b t d k g
/pf ts tʃ/ ᵽ c č
/f v s z ʃ ç~x h/ f v s z š ħ h
/j l r~ʀ~ʁ/ j l r

/ɪ iː ʏ yː ʊ uː/ i ī ü ǖ u ū
/eː øː oː/ ē ȫ ō
/ɛ œ ɔ/ e ö o
/a a:/ a ā
/aɪ aʊ ɔʏ/ aĭ aŭ oy̆
Xwtek

Post by Xwtek »

/dɔʏtʃ/ <doücs>

/m n ŋ/ <m n ng>
/p b t d k ɡ/ <p b t d k g>
/pf ts tʃ/ <pf c cs>
/f v s z ʃ ç~x h/ <f v sz z s h h>
/j l r~ʀ~ʁ/ <j l r>

/ɪ iː ʏ yː ʊ uː/ <i í ü ű u ú>
/eː øː oː/ <é/a̋ ő ó>
/ɛ ɛː œ ɔ/ <e/ä a̋ ö o>
/a a:/ <a á>
/aɪ aʊ ɔʏ/ <ai au oü>

(The two h is not distiguished)

/aɪ̯nst ˈʃtrɪtən zɪç ˈnɔrtvɪnt ʊnt ˈzɔnə | veːr fɔn iːnən ˈbaɪ̯dən voːl deːr ˈʃtɛrkərə vɛːrə | als aɪ̯n ˈvandərər | deːr ɪn aɪ̯nən ˈvarmən ˈmantəl ɡəˌhʏlt var | dɛs ˈveːɡəs daˈheːrkaːm/

ainszt striten zih nortvint unt zone, vér fon ínen baiden vól dér stärkere va̋re, alsz ain vanderer, dér in ainen varmen mantel gehült var, desz végesz dahérkám
Last edited by Xwtek on Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.