Are the Ogorodé... ... ...Greys?

Almea and the Incatena
Raphael

Are the Ogorodé... ... ...Greys?

Post by Raphael »

The first time we meet an Ogorodé in Against Peace and Freedom, they're described as "a small, sad, grey, nondescript alien with big eyes". Well, to me at least, that sounds suspiciously like those Grey aliens UFO believers keep talking about. Should we conclude that in the Incatena Universe, performing bizarre experiments on abducted humans used to be one of those jobs that nobody else wanted? Or that the experiments were commissioned by another species that hired Ogorodé to carry them out in order to hide their own looks from us?
Emily

Re: Are the Ogorodé... ... ...Greys?

Post by Emily »

it's actually just descendants of benedict cumberbatch
zompist
Site Admin

Re: Are the Ogorodé... ... ...Greys?

Post by zompist »

Raphael wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:41 pm The first time we meet an Ogorodé in Against Peace and Freedom, they're described as "a small, sad, grey, nondescript alien with big eyes". Well, to me at least, that sounds suspiciously like those Grey aliens UFO believers keep talking about.
No, I've never liked those depictions. The Ogorodé are gray to make them very ignorable, and they have big eyes to look inoffensive if not exactly cute.

(Are aliens likely to have large eyes as infants? Could be, for the same reason as earthly animals do: everything else can grow, but you want the head to be pretty well formed at birth.)